lowered truck pics

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
Here's my 05 rclb lly. Torsion bar bolts taken out. 2" bell tech lowering shackles and only have 3 leafs with overload taken out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 162

Low366Dmax

Pin it to win it
Aug 23, 2013
NH
udyvedyn.jpg
6aja8e4a.jpg
ytape3ah.jpg

Belltech 3" drop shackles belltech drop keys on my winter 265s

Sent from my iPhone

Low366Dmax

Pin it to win it
Aug 23, 2013
NH
How does the truck handle and feel with the lowered keys and crank down on the torsion bars and tire wear? I was considering some McGaughy spindles for the front of mine.

Will ride a lot better once I put new shocks in it. Tire wear is fine when properly aligned

Sent from my iPhone

extrem09lmm

Oct 4, 2011
Stuart, Florida
Looks killer! Very clean :thumb:

Thanks man im hoping it all comes out good. Quick question though how dropped are you with your truck. I want level CVs and i know that the front will stick out further than the back but i dont know how far. I already have 1 1/2" spacers and if the CVs are level in the front will the rear stick out further than the front? It drives me nuts to see trucks that dont match front and rear.

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Thanks man im hoping it all comes out good. Quick question though how dropped are you with your truck. I want level CVs and i know that the front will stick out further than the back but i dont know how far. I already have 1 1/2" spacers and if the CVs are level in the front will the rear stick out further than the front? It drives me nuts to see trucks that dont match front and rear.

3" shackles out back and the rear overload leaf removed... Front is barly adjusted just enough that my cvs are barly negative and level on each side measuring from the ground to the bottom of my front fenders... I have 1 1/2 wheel spacers in the rear as well and they seem to of stuck out more in the rear now then the front so I got a set of 1/4 for my front and they are pretty spot on now! :thumb:

extrem09lmm

Oct 4, 2011
Stuart, Florida
3" shackles out back and the rear overload leaf removed... Front is barly adjusted just enough that my cvs are barly negative and level on each side measuring from the ground to the bottom of my front fenders... I have 1 1/2 wheel spacers in the rear as well and they seem to of stuck out more in the rear now then the front so I got a set of 1/4 for my front and they are pretty spot on now! :thumb:

Ok sweet man! What offset do you have on your wheels? Just wondering if your offset and spacers make a 4wd launch kind of interesting..

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Ok sweet man! What offset do you have on your wheels? Just wondering if your offset and spacers make a 4wd launch kind of interesting..

-14 offset... 4wd launching is spot on... Whether you had a + offset or a -offset the truck for the most part is going to launch the same...

I sold my ccsb for my rclb. So why can't you ;)

Cause I love my truck! :baby: :happy2:

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
-14 offset... 4wd launching is spot on... Whether you had a + offset or a -offset the truck for the most part is going to launch the same...

Your truck looks bad ass, as much as I like regular cabs, I don't think I would go back unless it is a toy and race track. When I had my regular cab as a DD I want a extended or crew cab.

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Your truck looks bad ass, as much as I like regular cabs, I don't think I would go back unless it is a toy and race track. When I had my regular cab as a DD I want a extended or crew cab.

Thank you sir! She is kind of 1 of a kind but getting less 1 of a kind by the day it seems... :(

Exactly my plans tho is a very partial DD/racetruck with heck of a lower payment and then I would get the street glide I want... :eek:

extrem09lmm

Oct 4, 2011
Stuart, Florida

Ok sounds good. Ive been debating for the longest time and just finally made the decision to sell my tires and buy the nitto 420s just to make everything easier. I dont think ill hit my goal of a 12.5 with those A/Ts

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Thank you sir! She is kind of 1 of a kind but getting less 1 of a kind by the day it seems... :(

Exactly my plans tho is a very partial DD/racetruck with heck of a lower payment and then I would get the street glide I want... :eek:

gotta say i hate NBS trucks but yours is fawkin beautiful, and ive yet to see anything remotely close to what you did to yours.

in all seriousness are you after a RCLB for the weight transfer and overall weight of the truck or just because it would be cool to have a RCLB? i doubt an excab is that much more then a reg cab as far as weight, or atleast not enough to make a differnece.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
in all seriousness are you after a RCLB for the weight transfer and overall weight of the truck or just because it would be cool to have a RCLB? i doubt an excab is that much more then a reg cab as far as weight, or atleast not enough to make a differnece.

my buddy has an extended cab short bed 4wd work truck. same package as my single cab, his was 200lbs even heavier than my single cab before I went bananas on removing weight

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
my buddy has an extended cab short bed 4wd work truck. same package as my single cab, his was 200lbs even heavier than my single cab before I went bananas on removing weight

really? 200lbs :eek: i guess its very possible i didn't think it was that much though, but i am usually wrong :eek:

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
My rclb is just under 6400lbs last time I weighed it. I'm going to weigh it tonight before i leave work to see where it's at after the rims and more leaf springs being removed.