LML EFI Flash. Kory Willis

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Can you email tunes yet?

The issue I'm having currently is for sure that I can send files 100% secure. Considering the cost of obtaining a file is around 15k obviously these email files will be very valuable. I can say yes they will be emailed, but still not 100% sure when.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
The issue I'm having currently is for sure that I can send files 100% secure. Considering the cost of obtaining a file is around 15k obviously these email files will be very valuable. I can say yes they will be emailed, but still not 100% sure when.
Wouldn't someone have to buy the $10k dollar software to be able to view it though?

BTW, I'm sure you know I was just joking about the DSP5 switch, but you know people will ask about it. EFILive has everyone spoiled!

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Wouldn't someone have to buy the $10k dollar software to be able to view it though?

Correct, but who is to say someone does not release a affordable mapping tool and then they find a way to open these files I emailed. In other words, software needs hardware unless stolen... See what I'm saying? Not saying anyone here would necessarily do that, but it is something to think about. LML is a PITA no doubt... In all aspects! I can say its very fun though learning this new system.

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la

BTW, I'm sure you know I was just joking about the DSP5 switch, but you know people will ask about it. EFILive has everyone spoiled!

Oh yeah, the EFILive tuning suite is really untouchable.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Correct, but who is to say someone does not release a affordable mapping tool and then they find a way to open these files I emailed. In other words, software needs hardware unless stolen... See what I'm saying? Not saying anyone here would necessarily do that, but it is something to think about. LML is a PITA no doubt... In all aspects! I can say its very fun though learning this new system.
No doubt, and with all the time and money you have invested, I know it would be a real shot in the gut to know someone stole all that hard work and investment you have in it. I think it would be really fun to do what you're doing and extremely frustrating at the same time, but I'm sure the feeling of finally getting a big breakthrough is extremely rewarding. I wish I had the time, money, and a truck to try it with also, but I'll settle for living vicariously through you. :rofl:

On that note, keep on plugging along at it, and make sure you keep us all updated. :thumb:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az

I'm sorry kory but this is funny as hell to me. GM put all that money into keepin the ECM un-crack able so it could not be tuned by us "bad guys". Now the "bad guys" are tryin to make sure the "really bad guys" can't get the tunes that were never suppose to come about in the first place! Not labeling anything you have done as bad, just funny if you think about it :D

Keep up the awesome work mang!!!!

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
I'm sorry kory but this is funny as hell to me. GM put all that money into keepin the ECM un-crack able so it could not be tuned by us "bad guys". Now the "bad guys" are tryin to make sure the "really bad guys" can't get the tunes that were never suppose to come about in the first place! Not labeling anything you have done as bad, just funny if you think about it :D

Keep up the awesome work mang!!!!

Oh guys I agree! I'm staying a little quiet because of so much trial as error in R&D going on and pie in the face sucks! I can say we are pretty well to the point of having full control of all modules... In other words upgrade to your hearts content!

Yeah man if someone took what I have invested in this thing I would likely get locked up... At least until the new wears off! Not even so much the money behind it, but moreso just the pain of even finding things as simple as duration. Lol

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
You going to race the LML in Ennis? At least at the Friday night test and tune if nothing else?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Oh guys I agree! I'm staying a little quiet because of so much trial as error in R&D going on and pie in the face sucks! I can say we are pretty well to the point of having full control of all modules... In other words upgrade to your hearts content!

Yeah man if someone took what I have invested in this thing I would likely get locked up... At least until the new wears off! Not even so much the money behind it, but moreso just the pain of even finding things as simple as duration. Lol

Lol totally understand! Hope none of that was taken the wrong way. Was ment to be more of a joke cause I know you got a hell of a lot of time in that bad boy as do a few others out there.

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
No wrong taken whatsoever! Josh, yes I will be running it in Ennis! Hopefully will have the fuel system working properly, I'm nearly positive it will not be a issue... Air is not a problem as I'm running the 72 in Ennis. Plan on driving it there to run the 11.90 index... REALLY wish my LBZ would be ready, but it would be a complete miracle. I just can't wait to run the LML in super diesel and the lbz in super street!

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio

I have no clue what your using but i would almost guarantee it could be downloaded for free off a torrent site like pirate bay so be careful.:thumb: