Info: Lancaster California August 30

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
I have been talking to him about going and now its up to him. The trucks been up and running for some time now and we have yet to run it down the track. :toetap:
I wonder if he would let me drive it?
What class would those POS twins put the truck in?

Hey Steve, we opened up what used to be the 3.0 class to unlimitid singles and limited twins, so Brents truck would fit right in there - He would pull against, Nick, Tom, Pats pile if he is man enough to run it, and whoever else shows up with big single or "street twins". Its going to be a good time, you guys should really try to make it. Plus, it may not be a bad idea to have a little brand backup just in case:D

Tcolesanti

Big single chargers rock!
Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca
Is that Avatar a picture of your truck? Why did you cut out the two mules pulling the sob? I've seen buckboards with cleaner lines than that. :p:D

You must have a fleet of buckboards as pretty as your truck is. He did'nt cut out the mules, he cut out all the broke ass dmax's in the staging lanes that could'nt hang............:rofl::rofl::rofl:

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
do it jeremy

would have friday night but truck had fuel system issues thursday night. hopefully will be able to take johnny up on things once he's back from his trip.

Time to put up or shut up jerm now tht your truck is fixed no more exscueses

tommy, id put money on you over me at the track any day of the week with your motor build over mine. if i had the kind of money you've put into your buildup, to put into my motor/drivetrain, im sure it would be a closer match. keep in mind i am working on a lot tighter of a budget than yourself, and i dont have seemingly endless plastic.

current i believe it is the slowest truck in this forum :rofl:

no, thats mine. :rofl:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
damn, some people argue about whose faster and more streetable and better looking and bla bla bla dee fk'in bla.......

you two are arguing about whose SLOWER!!! :eek: wow..... :D thats gotta be a first. :p:joker:

Timdog

Aug 14, 2006
Oh man Mike, remember the good old days. Tim's pile beating up on everything under the sun. Nobody could figure it out. That POS is being used as a work truck now by Tim. All he did was change the nozzles and rip the cage out of it. What D-Bag. But that bucket ran

Why does everyone call my lovey truck a POS or a pile. Thats not very nice. :p

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Ok added to what Kat said no name calling or getting personal, Post has been cleaned up as asked by the boss.Have fun but be playful guys

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Ok, so now that Kat took a pee in our cornflakes:D are you slackers ready to back up all the crap you talk and show up at the pull? Word has it there is a Ford coming that should kick all your asses:eek: