Info: Lancaster California August 30

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Ok, so now that Kat took a pee in our cornflakes:D are you slackers ready to back up all the crap you talk and show up at the pull? Word has it there is a Ford coming that should kick all your asses:eek:

Shit talk away:hug: There was some non sled pull related post that need to be taken care of.

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Ok, so now that Kat took a pee in our cornflakes:D are you slackers ready to back up all the crap you talk and show up at the pull? Word has it there is a Ford coming that should kick all your asses:eek:

Ill be there short of my truck cathing on fire after my lift pump install :D

Timdog

Aug 14, 2006
Sorry guy's, I'll be in Vegas of a race that weekend. Stop having these pull's when there's some real racing going on and I'll come.:D:bootyshake::loser::box::beavisnbutthead:

the4wheeler

--->(Something Funny)<---
May 4, 2008
Ventura County SoCal
Adam mentioned some one might need to barow some Swampers ???? for the pull raze you hand if ya need a set to barrow .

and im afraid Adam your charged with the task of moving the sand bags to the bed of my truck along with tools ect. as i cant lift anything and right now cant walk very fast (oldman) :eek:lcoot: yea doctors went in and customized the emissions system and every thing giting better

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Adam mentioned some one might need to barow some Swampers ???? for the pull raze you hand if ya need a set to barrow .

and im afraid Adam your charged with the task of moving the sand bags to the bed of my truck along with tools ect. as i cant lift anything and right now cant walk very fast (oldman) :eek:lcoot: yea doctors went in and customized the emissions system and every thing giting better

i think i manage :rolleyes:

well glad your still with us :baby: was going to call to see how things went ;)

greg is the only one that i know that is 2wd and might pull... no word then i aint loading them :D

glad to here you are on the mend :cruch: :beer

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Got my water pump on today and new balancer . Left dealer and new pump is making noise .... figures . whinning sound . Getting another one . Still coming though . Went out hunting for some fun tonight on a race tune and found me a H2 and walked on him bad then whooosh .... blew my intercooler boot out bad . Ripped it at clamp . The one from hot side intercooler tube to intercooler . The large blue one . already had one on order , I saw threads showing at clamp . Will try to get one on tomorrow . Always something to keep me busy .

I'll be out there .

Johnny

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
Got my water pump on today and new balancer . Left dealer and new pump is making noise .... figures . whinning sound . Getting another one . Still coming though . Went out hunting for some fun tonight on a race tune and found me a H2 and walked on him bad then whooosh .... blew my intercooler boot out bad . Ripped it at clamp . The one from hot side intercooler tube to intercooler . The large blue one . already had one on order , I saw threads showing at clamp . Will try to get one on tomorrow . Always something to keep me busy .

I'll be out there .

Johnny

you are pullin right?

I'll roll out with ya, we can get a caravan going hopefully.

I'm in 100% FO SHO !

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
I am still deciding on that . Not sure what tune to pull on or if high or low .

Would like to try it .

I still think I have a governor in low 4 . Not sure . Last time I put in low at Glamis it didnt want to rev .

Who cares I'll try anything . Maybe Craig will let me try both hi and low and see what we get .

I have the 30k ring off my trailer for hitch , just need reciever to bolt it to .

Need boot for intercooler , big blue one on driverside . You think you have any Greg ?

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal

Would like to try it .

I still think I have a governor in low 4 . Not sure . Last time I put in low at Glamis it didnt want to rev .

Who cares I'll try anything . Maybe Craig will let me try both hi and low and see what we get .

I have the 30k ring off my trailer for hitch , just need reciever to bolt it to .

Need boot for intercooler , big blue one on driverside . You think you have any Greg ?

here come the escuses stop being such a :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: waaaaaaaaaa dont worry ill tow you home again if you break

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com

Would like to try it .

sorry, i can guarantee we do not.

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
i think i manage :rolleyes:

well glad your still with us :baby: was going to call to see how things went ;)

greg is the only one that i know that is 2wd and might pull... no word then i aint loading them :D

glad to here you are on the mend :cruch: :beer

no tires, thank you though.

i am having trouble with deciding on the trans... i think i will be delaying it at least 1 more week.... i dunno...