Info: Lancaster California August 30

Tcolesanti

Big single chargers rock!
Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca
Hey Mike, you know there's pictures of you all over the internet? The "Smokey Yunick" of Allison Transmissions........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• smokey.jpg
    smokey.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 9

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
im enjoyin this thread for one fk'in reason. you ole farts can do some seriously CREATIVE shit talking.... love it. :D:rofl:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
You? Under my skin? Don't pat yourself on the back just yet poser. It takes quite a bit more than that to get me spun up. You would'nt know since your a bit of a newbie to the old school shit talkin that Craig, Mike, Pat and a few others remember.

Speaking of shit talkin, how many hooks has Pat made to date? 3 or 4 maybe? His truck got handled by a bunch of dodges back in the day like at High desert. Remember that one time when Pat could'nt even get the sled to move with the blue turd? They said he went 1' to make him feel better:rofl::rofl::rofl:

-Tom

Yup, we been going at it for 4 years now.

Actually Tom, at the High Desert '05, Casper placed ~5th? 4th? out of 30 trucks, weighing 6480lb on drag radials.

And the night Blue only pulled 1 foot, that was one more foot that you folk pulled, as you did a Colonel Sanders, along with Nick and Doug, IIRC.

Voodoo Trucker

Tijuana Hit Squad
Aug 15, 2008
San Diego
Hey Steve,

Any luck with Brent? Come on man, get in on the fun. Tell him you just need to borrow his truck for the day.

I have been talking to him about going and now its up to him. The trucks been up and running for some time now and we have yet to run it down the track. :toetap:
I wonder if he would let me drive it?
What class would those POS twins put the truck in?

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Hey Mike, you know there's pictures of you all over the internet? The "Smokey Yunick" of Allison Transmissions........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My hero. :hug::D
That dude was smart. Read his book. " They Never Said You Couldn't " states it all. There will never be another like him. God rest his soul. :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I have been talking to him about going and now its up to him. The trucks been up and running for some time now and we have yet to run it down the track. :toetap:
I wonder if he would let me drive it?
What class would those POS twins put the truck in?

Steve
There is no class for that so therefore that POS has no class. :p:D

Terrible Tim had a hard on for that truck. He kinda sounded like Muhammed Ali everytime he saw it. " I want you! :rofl:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
:happy::happy::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::happy::happy::happy::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::happy:

I'm not sure i'm in the right place

:jerkit:

Voodoo Trucker

Tijuana Hit Squad
Aug 15, 2008
San Diego
Steve
There is no class for that so therefore that POS has no class. :p:D

Terrible Tim had a hard on for that truck. He kinda sounded like Muhammed Ali everytime he saw it. " I want you! :rofl:

I'm not really up on the whole tractor pulling, class, rules, etc. So what your trying to tell me is there is a POS class. :confused:

That class must be full of Duramaxes.:eek:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
This reminds me of TDP 5 years ago. We had some fun with the members, mods, and owners participating together. This is good. :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I'm not really up on the whole tractor pulling, class, rules, etc. So what your trying to tell me is there is a POS class. :confused:

That class must be full of Duramaxes.:eek:

Just looks that way Steve. All them Duramaxes are there to tow you Dodge guys off the track. Notice they will be strategicaly placed near the starting line not anticipating you guys getting much further before you crap out. i will be bringing a case of ether which I will hand out freely at no charge. Think McRat is at Home Depot looking for concrete patch for you guys. :baby::p:D

Voodoo Trucker

Tijuana Hit Squad
Aug 15, 2008
San Diego
Just looks that way Steve. All them Duramaxes are there to tow you Dodge guys off the track. Notice they will be strategicaly placed near the starting line not anticipating you guys getting much further before you crap out. i will be bringing a case of ether which I will hand out freely at no charge. Think McRat is at Home Depot looking for concrete patch for you guys. :baby::p:D

First, I got to convince Brent to go, so we can get in the POS class all the Durmaxes are running in that you mentioned, before we even have a chance of getting towed off the line.
No need for the ether bunny. We can just plumb the excessive blow-by from a Duramax with cracked pistons right into our intake for easy starts. I'm working on some quick-disconnects for this purpose, should be a popular item at all the diesel events. :D

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
You girls always loved to talk about your stock motors doing this and that. Looking back, who really had the stock motor? Tim's turd had injectors, turbo, and studs. That was it for hard parts. That is far less invasive than even replacing a charger on a D max - and cheaper too. Face it, you ladies were getting your asses kicked EVERY SINGLE TIME at the track. The race was for 2nd, plain and simple. How many years did it take you to finally run Tim down, juice or not? How about the greatest race in history - Tim and Nick at High Desert 05, what a run. Tim didn't get lucky and run an 11.50 once, he ran those times over and over. Oh, and for your argument, it drives on the street - every single day - come on now. Ahh the glory days
Careful Craig, :toetap::toetap::toetap:

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
Your Dodge laid down before it hit the ruts.
Tractor motors that rev 6K are still tractor motors and they don;t do anymore at 2K than 6K. SLOW
I would consider a Duramax transplant in that PS and I can help you with the wiring. :eek:

Can yawl feel the blood flowing? :D We have needed this shit talking for a long time. Can someone say JESUS? :eek:

http://tractorpull.calpoly.edu/images/TheSleds/Big_Red_One.jpg

Hey Mike,
Is this a TRACTOR?????:dontknow:

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
First, I got to convince Brent to go, so we can get in the POS class all the Durmaxes are running in that you mentioned, before we even have a chance of getting towed off the line.
No need for the ether bunny. We can just plumb the excessive blow-by from a Duramax with cracked pistons right into our intake for easy starts. I'm working on some quick-disconnects for this purpose, should be a popular item at all the diesel events. :D

:rofl::rofl:very good!!!!:rofl::rofl: