Just an FYI

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I don't have the brand name. But if anyone bought a work light/with outlets from Sam's Club return it or be very careful.

Pat was shutting the power off with the switch on this POS thing that I had bought him and the thing arked (?sp) and he is now in the hospital for precautionary measures with 2nd degree burns on his left hand. Our local hospital doesn't have a burn unit so they admitted him to the hospital 30 miles away. They at least let me drive him. I will know more tomorrow but I had to come back home to the hamsters because they where pretty upset :(

So if anyone has sent him e-mails or PM he is not ignoring you.

Kat

hdmax

Mini-Max
Aug 9, 2006
New Lex, Oh
Tell Pat to man up, and get to work:D I was burned with 40,000 (Yes that is forty-Thousand) volts of the hot juice when I was 15, (33 years ago come next month!) I spent most of July, and August of 1974 in the burn unit. So you could call me an expert on testing electicity:eek:

I hope he is fine. Are you aware that it takes just 1 AMP to kill a person? If that one amp jumps across the heart, and you don't get help, you just may be a goner.:mad:
Here Pat:hug: There buddy, did that make you feel better?

I shop at Sams all the time, I guess I'll be staying away from the lights! But I'm not convinced that Kat wasn't trying to take Pat out.;)

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Thanks Everyone :hug:

I got to talk to him briefly this AM. He said he will most likely keep him a day or so. He is doing fine and they gave him drugs so he could sleep last night.

I will give another update as soon as I know.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Thats good they got him to a burn unit. Atleast it wasnt a full contact burn ie down to the muscle or even worse bone. Kat you take care of him hes gonna need lots of TLC to get him healthy again.:D