Just an FYI

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Kat
Let me know when I can have a sheep delivered to him.:D It might get a little tricky smuggling her ( sorry I meant it ) in.:rofl:

MaxFarmer

<--Heavy Smoker
Jan 22, 2007
Albion, Nebraska
Man, I just got caught up on all of this. My thoughts and prayers are with you Pat and your family. If Pat is anything like me, the damn shock probablly hurt worse than anything! I effin HATE electricity shocks. I even hate the little zaps from cattle fences!
I hope you recover fast and well!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well it looks like he is going to be here another couple of days some of his labs are out of wack.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well it looks like he is going to be here another couple of days some of his labs are out of wack.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
That's because he is having withdrawls, get him some diesel smoke :D

Or some kind of smoke. He keeps trying get to get me to sneak him out:eek:

Told him I would need to steal wheel chair as far as I have to walk:rofl:

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
If you want him to get out fast, tell him you are taking Casper to the track but since he's laid up you are gonna let Cole tune it....LOL On second thought you better not, I believe that could be grounds for divorce :eek::D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
If you want him to get out fast, tell him you are taking Casper to the track but since he's laid up you are gonna let Cole tune it....LOL On second thought you better not, I believe that could be grounds for divorce :eek::D

:eek::eek::eek:

But he would know I was lying, last I heard, all he had was a tow tune for a LLY :angel:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

bigdog33

treading water
May 15, 2007
I don't Know you guys, But through this site and others, It feel like I do.
I hope everything gets back to normal in your household soon.

super diesel

<<<< Under Pressure

:eek::eek::eek:

But he would know I was lying, last I heard, all he had was a tow tune for a LLY :angel:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Super funny stuff!