Just an FYI

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Thanks everyone :hug:

We thought he was going to be able to come home tonight. But will most likely be tomorrow. I'm headed back to the hospital as soon as my sister gets here to watch the hamsters. Well give another update later tonight when I get home.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Pat says Thank You very much. I'm in his room and let him read all the replies:D

LBZ DMAX

Nov 7, 2006
Fontana, CA
Wish you a speedy recovery Pat!!!:D

Kat, if you need anything, you know where to find me

PS - I'll be sure my phone isn't on silent this time...:eek:

Bolyard

BoilerMakers L45
Jan 2, 2007
Morgantown, WV
Get well soon Pat.

Ive seen probably 100 of those lights burn up, catch on fire, or shoot sparks. It seems that it usually happens when you try to draw too much amperage through the light. OSHA requires us to have a seperate independant power cord to run all of our electrical tools. Its pretty easy though we just make the Electricians run the cord for us :)

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well his hand is fine :D But it seems is has Pancreatitis which might be cause by gallstones. They are going to do a STAT CT of the stomach and think they will be doing surgery tomorrow depending on the results :(

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
Glad to hear it wasn't alot worse!!! Scars make great conversation pieces and there also a great "Turn On" for Chicks!!! Right Kat??:D J/K! Have a speedy recovery...

Joey