Job

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
It's still a small business, Kat works with me there.

It's like I'm semi-retired now:D Up until 2 years ago I used to work full time in a cardiology office and part time doing billing for another cardiology office plus work for Pat :eek:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
It's like I'm semi-retired now:D Up until 2 years ago I used to work full time in a cardiology office and part time doing billing for another cardiology office plus work for Pat :eek:

Yes, Kat was a workaholic when I met her. It was actually fight to get her to stop working 3 jobs.

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
I work on concrete mixers for the past 4 yrs do that between 60 to 80hrs a week in the summer and slows doen to around 50hrs in the winter and then I also work on a fleet of school bus's and a few personal vehicles on the side

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Randy5.0

MAKE IT 3 YDS MF
Sep 7, 2008
I'm a semi-professional race car driver AND an amateur tattoo artist.:coolspot:

Last edited:

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y

To Clarify some ^^ :) My main occupation is Owner/operator of a small Residential Tree Service. We specialize in mostly Technical tree removal over houses and in or around Power lines. I have a couple other smaller buisnesses that I do on the side aswell, such as, House Rentals, Crane/Equipment OP, lot clearing, Firewood, milling, Stone and soil Delivery, etc,, etc.. I also Buy and sell alot of things, I like tinkering in my spare time with cars, trucks and motorcycles and usually end up flipping them for a profit at some point:) Here are a couple pics of a crane/Tree Job.

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

poplar2jpg87.jpg

Chevmeister

Big Dooley
Dec 3, 2010
Garnet Valley, Pa
Im semi retired.

In other words, I work when I can and I survive. Mostly small construction and excavating. Lately Ive been doing CCTV, alarms, car audio, auto repair, and anything else mostly on the cheap.

MD-Dmax

Jan 6, 2010
i used to work road costruction and operate a milling machine, now i work at a steel mill and sit on my ass all day long

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Elevators is an interesting business. What got ya into that?

I actually went to school to get my A&P license (aircraft mechanic) right out of highschool, started a month before the twin towers got hit, and the airlines started laying off, i decided i was going to go ahead and finish school. About a month before i got out i was talking to some people, and they said i should go apply for the IUEC cause they would like my schooling that i had been through. So i did, it was about a 6 month process getting hired on, but when i finally got an interview with the union, i was called in to work the next day and had to go through a 4 year apprenticeship.

I wish the airline industry wouldnt have took a fall like it did, i really enjoy airplanes, and everything about them. But i enjoy my job now quite a bit, elevators are pretty interesting themselves, and you learn somthing new everyday. Ive been in the trade for 6 years exactly this month.

Last edited: