Jkholder's dirty laundry (cleanup from EPR bridge thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
15 U.S.C.*§*1125(a)(1)(A)
Please take a hint

from mobile

Another person can have an opinion on your work. If your work is crap, its crap. Improve your quality or suffer the results. I dont see what you bring to this forum.
Trent at least had excellent ideas and was a decent fabricator. He just didnt make good business choices or hire very good people.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
15 U.S.C.*§*1125(a)(1)(A)
Please take a hint

from mobile

If it looks like shit, smells like shit.......more than likely it is shit, even if you throw a nice bow on top.

It's not slander when it is true. I'm sure there will be plenty of certified experts to sign that petition in the defendants favor if you decide to waste money on a lawyer.

wsmithduramax

<--- Home Made!
May 4, 2009
Windsor, CO
For someone thats a good friend of scotts and have spent countless hours with him wrenching on trucks nights after nights I can honestly say that Scott is one of the only trust worthy guys i know left in this sport. (Please dont take any offense to this you guys if i dont know you personally!) But Ive seen first hand what Scott will do to help a fellow guy out! The day after Scotts truck was put back together after his incredible hulk engine bay job he had me take off his brand new dual fueler pump to put on another truck just cause another guy ripped off our friend just so he could get back on the road! So I call COMPLETE BULLSHIT ON ANYTHING BAD ABOUT SCOTT AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT TAKE YOUR REDNECK ASS BACK TO THE DODGE FORUMS! ASS HAT

X2 :thumb:

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
Josh any pictures I have posted of nice stuff have been deleted because"I am not a vendor". I have since given up.

You guys have control of the content. I can only post as a guy that has a truck that likes to wrench on it.
Why do you want to make this into an all night drama, you have the power to end it, if that is the kinda party I have come to know.

from mobile

Post up some pics of your work. We all love to see cool fabrication. If you've got the skills we'll know and I'm sure have no trouble telling you so. Right now it's just a lot of talk back and forth.

As far as Scott, he's a huge asset to this community. He endlessly helps people on this forum and in REAL LIFE. This is why you are getting such push back when he is involved. He's already proved his character.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Those pictures aren't lies your fb pictures on your page show your kits looking just like Dans with slip fit piping and crappie looking stuff with some piping changes and better welds I think the kits would be quite nice

We have went away from the slip fits.
And it does really clean it up.
But there are other companies in the performance side. Ford has went to a gt3788 lml turbo for 2015 so right now I am just retrofitting that. We were in the work truck market with 175 of the kits.

I appreciate the feedback.

from mobile

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Post up some pics of your work. We all love to see cool fabrication. If you've got the skills we'll know and I'm sure have no trouble telling you so. Right now it's just a lot of talk back and forth.

If I get permission from admin I will post what I have.

from mobile

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
For someone thats a good friend of scotts and have spent countless hours with him wrenching on trucks nights after nights I can honestly say that Scott is one of the only trust worthy guys i know left in this sport. (Please dont take any offense to this you guys if i dont know you personally!) But Ive seen first hand what Scott will do to help a fellow guy out! The day after Scotts truck was put back together after his incredible hulk engine bay job he had me take off his brand new dual fueler pump to put on another truck just cause another guy ripped off our friend just so he could get back on the road! So I call COMPLETE BULLSHIT ON ANYTHING BAD ABOUT SCOTT AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT TAKE YOUR REDNECK ASS BACK TO THE DODGE FORUMS! ASS HAT

X3!!!!! I said that earlier and I'll say it again. I find it very hard that Scott would do that and lie about the injectors. I just don't believe it.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/6-...ederate-diesel-turbo-kit-actual-pictures.html

This thread has some.
I will get some more and add to them.

Please don't try to compate me to hsp they are really pretty.

from mobile

No offense but I noticed you were talking smack about Trent Nell and EPR earlier. Trent's work was awesome. He did have trouble when he had 3 employees and him not helping them on quality control. I know it sucks how everything went down and how he is no longer in business but the guy built alot of baddass kits and paved the road on triple kits! Now your welds look okay for a rookie lol. :roflmao:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Jkholder

yzyju2yr.jpg

from mobile

AKlowriderZ71

May 14, 2012
Wyoming
Dude, seriously?!?! Sometimes, when a person just keeps digging themselves further & further into a hole, the first thing they need to do is THROW AWAY THE SHOVEL.

The more you post, the worse you look.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I posted some pics but they just went to some random place on here so I am not sure they are right. Taptalk is a bit cumbersome.
I will post more from work.

from mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.