Jkholder's dirty laundry (cleanup from EPR bridge thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Havnt been on for awhile could someone fill me in on what this jackass jkholder is trying to do?

He's asking a question that really doesn't need to be answered here. He can contact the state in which EPR registered his business in and get that answered .

For now this is done.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut

Andrew

Costly Obsessions
Aug 7, 2013
delaware
So this jkholder is the owner of confederate diesel? just wanna make sure im reading this right

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Spreading lies from other forums and threads show the desperation. If my knowledge is that intimidating I am flattered.
All this attention in an attemp to discredit someone that is here to hang out?

I have learned when all the core guys are in on the plot there is no reason to argue.

Due what you will, lie etc.
In the end it shows character and pride.

But I can tell you and anyone reading. I like the forum, I like hanging out here. The only way I would stop talking is if I was banned. I am respectful and follow the rules. I really don't see it as my problem that my opinion and knowledge intimidates you.

Enjoy your evening

from mobile

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I just posted those for people to read and come to their own conclusion you yourself said forums are nothing so you shouldn't fret...

The unfortunate truth is forums are more and more threads like this and less tech. Individuals have every right to speak your mind and have an opinion. Its just a shame to see a group of guys post pics and statements that aren't true to win an argument rather than do so with a good running truck or knowledge.

I was here enjoying the conversation of members not for the drama.

So if the members here want to do this well that is your right. Do it and own it.

I personally thought this site was different.

from mobile

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
It looks to me that you brought all this attention and negativity toward yourself. Here you are posting in a thread (before it was broken off to it's own thread) about a EPR Y BRIDGE on poor quality ,fitment issues, and you're apparently have or had some issues of your own.

So apparently you have pissed some folk off and they are showing the hypocrisy of you getting involved.Sort of pot calling kettle situation. Well this is the way I see it. Also this is in a non tech area of the forum so no worries!

Last edited:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
It looks to me that you brought all this attention and negativity to yourself. Here you are posting in a thread (before it was broken off to it's own thread) about a EPR Y BRIDGE on poor quality ,fitment issues, and you're apparently have or had some issues of your own.

So apparently you have pissed some folk off and they are showing the hypocrisy of you getting involved.Sort of pot calling kettle situation. Well this is the way I see it. Also this is in a non tech area of the forum so no worries!

Please read the thread. It is actually the first post here in this thread.

I asked one question. The question was objective imho.
I could have posted pics I have of a jb welded, bubble gum weld, leaky triple kit. The customer stated it was built by epr and there was a receipt in the truck. I had no intention of mentioning it. Given my pm is disabled and you stated this is a non tech area I will post.

My interest was not to beat a dead horse but more to learn from others mistakes. In fact from my first post it is very hard for me to get to the post you just made. I would have to read a whole lot into it.

Your statement does however shed a new light and I admire the forums desire to defend the honor of a member that may have lost his way.

Hopefully you guys can appreciate the difficult challenge any shop faces when they don't have the connections to pre existing on line communities. It is very hard to fit in. In our case we were the first shop in the world to replace a factory ford 6.7 turbo with a single. Our kit did this without any tuning and the ford shops have just in the last few months finally been able to duplicate it. Not only did we build it, we did so within a 2 week period and it was the first 6.7 I personally opened the hood on. Since we have sold almost 200 kits and built 5 engines. The ford guys I think took great offense to the fact a duramax shop showed them how to do something. Hence the fradulent smeer campaign that ensued. 75% of the photos in the previous thread are not of parts that are on trucks we built. The 6.7 is basically an lml so the task was very easy for us.

I did not want to start an argument and I am reluctant to even tell my side because of it. That being said I think there are a bunch of you that assumed I was throwing stones and that was not the case. I thought this was about a trans or turbo lag thread. Hence why I was confused by an attack.

I hope this clears at least part of the air.

from mobile

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I saw some pictures you posted of a stock turbo inlet pipe a while back. The fabrication skill shown in those pictures looks about spot on with the ones posted in those threads on PSA and CompD. The pictures I saw have since been deleted, but the posts are still there. You even admitted to the welds being ugly. I find it hard to believe that the stuff being posted in those other threads is that far off from the truth.

Here's the thread I was talking about: http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?p=664505#post664505

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Josh any pictures I have posted of nice stuff have been deleted because"I am not a vendor". I have since given up.

You guys have control of the content. I can only post as a guy that has a truck that likes to wrench on it.
Why do you want to make this into an all night drama, you have the power to end it, if that is the kinda party I have come to know.

from mobile

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
For someone thats a good friend of scotts and have spent countless hours with him wrenching on trucks nights after nights I can honestly say that Scott is one of the only trust worthy guys i know left in this sport. (Please dont take any offense to this you guys if i dont know you personally!) But Ive seen first hand what Scott will do to help a fellow guy out! The day after Scotts truck was put back together after his incredible hulk engine bay job he had me take off his brand new dual fueler pump to put on another truck just cause another guy ripped off our friend just so he could get back on the road! So I call COMPLETE BULLSHIT ON ANYTHING BAD ABOUT SCOTT AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT TAKE YOUR REDNECK ASS BACK TO THE DODGE FORUMS! ASS HAT

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I see so now it just comes down to name calling.
When technical arguments are found wanting and we have run out of mud to sling.

from mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.