I'm getting called out by 2 dodges...

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
me and my buddies were thinking of selling a cummins dueche bag kit. pat pending. consists of tow mirrors, four or five stacks, about 10 cab lights, a box of cummins c stickers, smoke and lope tunes. a box of stick on amber lights, maybe throw in a how to video on how to lug out your truck. and sell it for like 5000 dollars I bet they would still sell

brandon06dmax

the reckoning
Apr 29, 2013
jactionville nc
its such a shame because there are guys out there that are serious about real cummins performance and at on time that was your best bet of a bad ass truck but its true most aholes seem to drive them and alot of younger guys buy them and become dicks

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
im young and I still see it every day, im young and I think my trucks fast but it is compared to all those types:roflmao:

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
Ahh I see. I hear a lot of guys from llano are pretty cocky when it comes to there trucks.
That's funny, my wife is from Llano and yea cocky guys in that town for sure. Almost all the girls in her class dated guys from out of town if that tells you anything. :D This thread is hilarious! I need to hang out here more vs duramaxforum.

Last edited:

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Update on my end, the boys are crawfish inch now that there bluff was called. I doubt they ever nut up. But if they do, I'll be sure to film it all the way down to the smack talk!! Lol

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
Update on my end, the boys are crawfish inch now that there bluff was called. I doubt they ever nut up. But if they do, I'll be sure to film it all the way down to the smack talk!! Lol
If it goes down in Llano let me know! I would like to see some Dodges get their doors blown off! Ill also film it from a different angle if needed. :)

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
That's funny, my wife is from Llano and yea cocky guys in that town for sure. Almost all the girls in her class dated guys from out of town if that tells you anything. :D This thread is hilarious! I need to hang out here more vs duramaxforum.

Ya had a guy tell me his old dodge would smoke my truck, first he didn't even know what I had on my truck and second never even met the guy before, so I said well like I tell everyone only one way to find out. He said if he still had it he would so I told em go find the guy you sold it to and ill race him then or any of your buddies from llano. Never answered back.

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
Well I live in Temple and go out to the track 1-2 a month. It's only a 10 min drive for me so let me know if you are ever planning to be out there.

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Thinking about going this friday night but I doubt I make it up from Houston in time. After driving up and going to my parents place it will be getting late already and I would still be loaded heavy

ceide4489

May 15, 2013
Well I know my truck weight and my time so can work it out for rwhp and it showed me having 360 rwhp before I did any upgrades