I'm getting called out by 2 dodges...

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I called out the Red Cross guy at Albertson's on his scooter with my 7.3..... still lost...had to put some quarters in the donations bin:eek:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
They are currently try g to dig up any info on you they can.You need a bully dog sticker on both sides of the truck above the d max .

Last edited:

07bluelbz

Work Hard & Play Harder
Sep 6, 2009
Beaumont,Texas
Bully Dog sticker on one side and Banks Power on the other. And if you're calling me out, bring it. I want two lengths and the move lol.

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
They do run good! Tim and my buddy Matt both have them now. I think both are running pretty equal tunes too. Taking Matt's to the dyno to check out his race tune on Friday and he will be at the track with me when we finally get to go. Eco with a good tune should be 13's all day!:thumb:

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
I got called out today also. Same type of situation, buddy of mine was doing all the talking. Mods on the cummins are stack, standard, stickers, under glow, truck nuts, and last but not least a ghost trailer. Sooo I'm preparing myself for a loss.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I got called out today also. Same type of situation, buddy of mine was doing all the talking. Mods on the cummins are stack, standard, stickers, under glow, truck nuts, and last but not least a ghost trailer. Sooo I'm preparing myself for a loss.
Does it have chrome truck nuts with a set of under glows directly over them so they really shine at night? If so, you may be in trouble.

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
They are chrome don't know exactly how the light hits the nuts though. Either way I am toast. He does burnouts!!