coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
null_zps57445ccb.jpg

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Let me know when this is going down Russ. I might have have to come witness the smack down these dodge guys are going to lay down on you.

brandon06dmax

the reckoning
Apr 29, 2013
jactionville nc
be careful bro most people who watched power block growing up knows if you stack every programmer on the market it will blow massive black smoke = eqauling massive hp and if you melt the pistons then u did it right

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Let me know when this is going down Russ. I might have have to come witness the smack down these dodge guys are going to lay down on you.

I'll post up when we go to the track whether the dodge guys make it out or not. Need to get a time on the twins! Just gotta beat my cousin and I'm happy...

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
Didn't film it but got my race last night. Just as I suspected he beat me by a truck and half.

On my stock tune. Put on tune 4 and made him turn around.

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
You get to talk to them after at least? Im sure there face was a little different from the first race. Lmao

Haha no the guys in the truck rolled after the race. a couple of his buddies were asking 30 questions. Do you have propane? Do you have an edge or smarty? Why doesn't your truck smoke?? Are these guys serious? I thought they were kidding at first but they were all very serious.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Haha no the guys in the truck rolled after the race. a couple of his buddies were asking 30 questions. Do you have propane? Do you have an edge or smarty? Why doesn't your truck smoke?? Are these guys serious? I thought they were kidding at first but they were all very serious.

If it doesn't smoke it doesn't make power right?"I HAVE A BULLY DOG RUFF RUFF!":spit:

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Diesel ricers in a nutshell!

It makes me sad they associate smoke = speed, and not smoke = poor tuning.

I would've loved to see their faces after the 2nd race! :roflmao:

bigjake18

Apr 2, 2013
college station, tx
Better watch out they'll flip up there tow mirrors for the extra hp lol let me know when you run them in 1/4 mile. Maybe I can get the other cummins owner I know to come down and lose also lol!:thumb:

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
Affirmative on the diesel ricer comment. Oh yeah had those tow mirrors flipped up proud like a peacock. One thing is for sure he thought his truck had 700 hp