Im amazed at the ignorance and stupidity of America

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I don't care I se it from the perspective of soldiers and civilians serving overseas. It is a bad deal many of us will meat our death if trys to pull out as fast as he has stated. My Marines are even uneasy about this they expect a tuff battle just to get out of here. I am not excited in the least. Yes Bush was bad but this guy terrifies me.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Well ill have to admit. All i want to see is to have this country prosper again. But i doubt Obama can accomplish that. Were in a dangerous position to have a radical like Obama get in. Maybe im the only who feels that this whole thing is just crazy though

what have you guys been hearing that makes him so radical???
to be totally honest, most of his plans are Radical only in the sense that they don't follow normal party ideas, instead they are fundamentally conservative....i have heard a ton of false BS that has been spread throughout the south and midwest via spoof emails, but honestly, everyone on THIS site seems more educated or at least Self-Educated enough to realize the core beliefs of each party.
only time will tell whether or not his tax breaks will work for America, but i know that his Healthcare reform plan is going to work..and it'll do so far beyond what McCain could have done...you can't give people the false idea that they are getting money FREE to pay for their health insurance and then go to the Health insurance corps and Pharmaceuticals and tell them " o and do what you can to make it all cheaper for these guys but don't take a pay cut because i'll promise you a huge tax break if needed" That type of BS is what Bush has doen and that is not what fixes things.

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
I feel completely numb right now! The grass root's this country was founded on just got ripped out of the ground and thrown into a fire.I don't even know what to say, I've lost all respect for our Government. So from this day forward I'm going to become an Outlaw until the next election. This is un-F-en-believable:mad:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Yepper we are ****ed... no dount about it. And you are right I love taxes we should start taxing all of our service member too that would help.:rolleyes: I am by no means defending Bush he is an idiot, but it was the democats in the hous and senate that screwed the economy to the extent that is at now.:mad:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I just pray. ;)

Real troubling part is the complete Democratic majority in D.C. - they have House, Senate, Whitehouse, AND likely will get the Judicial system as well. So yeah, they very well could get whatever they wanted passed BUT Clinton did that the first two years he was in and the PEOPLE (never forget that we DO still have the power) got the Republicans back in majority in the House and Senate both IIRC to stop or at least slow him down.

And yes, many times, the effects of a particular president's policies aren't seen/felt until the next president is in office. It takes time. So, whomever mentioned that the start of the downfall was do to some of the policies set by the Clinton admin. was spot-on! Also, who ever said the current Dem. House and Senate are at least partially responsible for the further pushing the economy down the steps is also correct. Let me make this real clear, it is NOT just the president doing things in D.C. You have to look at the House and Senate as well.

Do I think Bush is great? No. But he absolutely is NOT totally at blame for our country's current condition. Some thing wrongs? sure. Complete blame? absolutely not!

May God bless us and see us through these times to come!!

Buccanoles

Aug 14, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
I would now like to be called Johnrack Patrack Hussein Edwarhommad. And also moderators will you please make this my avatar?

obama.jpg

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
I just pray. ;)

Real troubling part is the complete Democratic majority in D.C. - they have House, Senate, Whitehouse, AND likely will get the Judicial system as well. So yeah, they very well could get whatever they wanted passed BUT Clinton did that the first two years he was in and the PEOPLE (never forget that we DO still have the power) got the Republicans back in majority in the House and Senate both IIRC to stop or at least slow him down.

And yes, many times, the effects of a particular president's policies aren't seen/felt until the next president is in office. It takes time. So, whomever mentioned that the start of the downfall was do to some of the policies set by the Clinton admin. was spot-on! Also, who ever said the current Dem. House and Senate are at least partially responsible for the further pushing the economy down the steps is also correct. Let me make this real clear, it is NOT just the president doing things in D.C. You have to look at the House and Senate as well.

Do I think Bush is great? No. But he absolutely is NOT totally at blame for our country's current condition. Some thing wrongs? sure. Complete blame? absolutely not!

May God bless us and see us through these times to come!!

Very well said Mitch.

Simon, still got that spot in your garage available. Let's start the Dmax caravan north!

bigbird

Sep 18, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I feel sorry for you guys. Question on the race issue. which is worse, voting for Obama cause he's black, or not voting for him cause he's black? seems to me as an outside observer that the race issue is more prevelant in blacks than white's now in the US.

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
This is one of the saddest days of my life. I know what we as americans have faught for and gotten, i also know what we americans stand to lose, and it sadens me to see obama get elected, there are so many truths that were yet to be revieled about him and mccain, and some that were revieled, and on the obama side it seemed to be vailed more than revieled.

Our moral and spiritual values as America--One Nation under GOD, have and will quickly become one obamanation--under ALLAH! We just elected a man who feels that the flag, National anthem, and the rebel flag is a sign of opression and wants to demm them uncostitutional because of that alone.
He also will NOT Swear to oath using a Bible!!!!! Because as a muslim he does not belive in it....

What were americans thinking???????

He surronds himself with the most racest preachers, Radiclists, and even Terrorists from other country's and calls them Mentors!!! The economy will fall flat on its ass because of his new tax laws...(you think it's bad now...) Just wait. There will be record layoffs from the biggest companys very soon, along with many small bussinesses going under, because of his new tax laws, in other words, more people will qualifie for welfar now!!!

His wife was so racist in the beggining, that he had to take her off the campaign trail......No Doubt that his election will be tried by many no assasinate him......Heck he was getting threats months ago, and even one attemp a few weeks ago....looks like the skin heads and kkk will be busy....

Why america?????

Obama cliams to be white and black, but yet only professes his black herotage----my guess is that that was a true political stunt, or he just dosent respect the fact that he IS half White. Thats sad! The black panthers at the election poles is even more disturbing as too what this country has to look forward to!!!!!

I could go on and on but im so discusded right now, i really did'nt want to finish this post. i'll end with this,

America: You asked for change, Well you got it!!!!

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
This is one of the saddest days of my life. I know what we as americans have faught for and gotten, i also know what we americans stand to lose, and it sadens me to see obama get elected, there are so many truths that were yet to be revieled about him and mccain, and some that were revieled, and on the obama side it seemed to be vailed more than revieled.

Our moral and spiritual values as America--One Nation under GOD, have and will quickly become one obamanation--under ALLAH! We just elected a man who feels that the flag, National anthem, and the rebel flag is a sign of opression and wants to demm them uncostitutional because of that alone.
He also will NOT Swear to oath using a Bible!!!!! Because as a muslim he does not belive in it....

He surronds himself with the most racest preachers, Radiclists, and even Terrorists from other country's and calls them Mentors!!! The economy will fall flat on its ass because of his new tax laws...(you think it's bad now...) Just wait. There will be record layoffs from the biggest companys very soon, along with many small bussinesses going under, because of his new tax laws, in other words, more people will qualifie for welfar now!!!

His wife was so racist in the beggining, that he had to take her off the campaign trail......No Doubt that his election will be tried by many no assasinate him......Heck he was getting threats months ago, and even one attemp a few weeks ago....looks like the skin heads and kkk will be busy....

Why america?????

Obama cliams to be white and black, but yet only professes his black herotage----my guess is that that was a true political stunt, or he just dosent respect the fact that he IS half White. Thats sad! The black panthers at the election poles is even more disturbing as too what this country has to look forward to!!!!!

I could go on and on but im so discusded right now, i really did'nt want to finish this post. i'll end with this,

I couldnt have said it better.

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal

Why america?????

um thts allready hapeninng before he even got to office. all you dooms dayers are part of the reason for this shitty state of the of this country. why not uplift and support wht we have then bash demeen and critisize those who have done nothing yet. i nether support nor opose obama or macain I just wish for some positive change for this country. and for one will look to some blind faith tht this will happen I meen cmon. and if you really think the prseident is totaly 100% percent in controll in this country you are sadly mistaken.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
I feel sorry for you guys. Question on the race issue. which is worse, voting for Obama cause he's black, or not voting for him cause he's black? seems to me as an outside observer that the race issue is more prevelant in blacks than white's now in the US.

Just FYI, It has always been more prevalent in Blacks. They blame white people for all their problems..

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
um thts allready hapeninng before he even got to office. all you dooms dayers are part of the reason for this shitty state of the of this country. why not uplift and support wht we have then bash demeen and critisize those who have done nothing yet. i nether support nor opose obama or macain I just wish for some positive change for this country. and for one will look to some blind faith tht this will happen I meen cmon. and if you really think the prseident is totaly 100% percent in controll in this country you are sadly mistaken.

I hear what your saying and actually for us business has never been this good, we only employ 30 people, but in one of the saddest years (economy wise) we made record profits (been in business for 60 years) That says something. But I feel like in 2010 that I am going to lose some close co-workers or at the very least pull the shop back to 40hrs a week. These guys (me included) are used to getting 60 + hrs a week now... its going to kill us. Its all of the greed that has caused our country to fall, so to speak. Bush is not to blame, and you can already see what/how boho is going to act by looking at his past.

I'll say it again lying and dishonesty is what drove our economy into the ground.

Tommy none of this is directed at you, I was just using your post to build mine:hug:

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota

:hug:

Some of you are the most unpatriotic people saying all of this. Maybe give him a chance first. People who bitch and moan aren't any better than the Dems in 2000 that cried about Bush. Get over it. He is our president, if you don't like it that much then move somewhere else.

At least be open minded about it. I am.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
:hug:

Some of you are the most unpatriotic people saying all of this. Maybe give him a chance first. People who bitch and moan aren't any better than the Dems in 2000 that cried about Bush. Get over it. He is our president, if you don't like it that much then move somewhere else.

At least be open minded about it. I am.

I'll give him a chance, but he cant fix dishonest people which is the root of our problems.

I have an open mind, but he has already stated what he is going to do, so if you like taking from the rich and giving to the poor then move to Asia!

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
The moaners and bitchers didn't write the bad loans or sign there name to them....They are the people having to bail everyone else out!

I have an open mind, but he has already stated what he is going to do, so if you like taking from the rich and giving to the poor then move to Asia!

Those are things he proposed. Doesn't mean they will pass.

People are whining about Obama. Obama had NOTHING to do with the bad loans.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Those are things he proposed. Doesn't mean they will pass.

People are whining about Obama. Obama had NOTHING to do with the bad loans.

I'll end it with this, the liberals and obama made sure that if you wanted a home you couldn't afford you got it. So in essence he did.

Congress LOL they arent going to stand in his way.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota

Why america?????

I had to read this again. Have credible sources to back any of these claims?

....Besides the Black Panthers.

I am by NO MEANS Liberal in any term or usage of the word.

:screwy: