Illinois get together

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)
It does that sometimes... wife doesn't take care of it like she used to. I know you know what im talking about riley after that little bundle in your avatar showed up.
Good thing Obama is giving us free birth control....( I'll be back in the saddle in no time) lol

Last edited:

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
It does that sometimes... wife doesn't take care of it like she used to. I know you know what im talking about riley after that little bundle in your avatar showed up.
Good thing Obama is giving us free birth control....( I'll be back in the saddle in no time) lol

When I read that i see the vision of this in your bedroom.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ8iQiDjQS0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
No hating on aero. Just with waynes outlook on life and personality ... when he says him and th e old lady are getting back in the saddle I see visions of rock stars shredding on guitars

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Zac sold his truck for an Audi....I just put some royal purple in my Riding mower and was doing burnouts and wheelies in the yard. So much more power.

Need to get rid of the EGR thats on it though....then custom tune and exhaust and it will be rdy for the track:roflmao:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Zac sold his truck for an Audi....I just put some royal purple in my Riding mower and was doing burnouts and wheelies in the yard. So much more power.

Need to get rid of the EGR thats on it though....then custom tune and exhaust and it will be rdy for the track:roflmao:

Well at least your mower has a chance at making it to the track.:rofl:

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Well your truck is a smoke monster with not much air.lol

Still stands as the same quarter as you ;)

Pics or gtfo