I will be on Autoworld / Motortrend radio today

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
First of all you have to have the 80's mustache for it to even be legit and everyone knows a dude with a sick stache gets more respect.

And if you use my purp tux T-shirt idea all I want in return is one to show off myself :thumb: :woott:

Of course!! :thumb:

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
here is a question , who among you on this forums is taking Diesel motorsports in to major mainstream racing arena , and getting mainstream attention and funding.

It's taken a while to finish my car, but its done. I was not trying for a mid 7 second bracket racer , but to set records. when I do, and I will , just in the past with my other projects , then I become the face of diesel racing in the mainstream.

ok time for the monkeys to go crazy.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Mainstream mainstream mainstream.....is that the only word you know....nobody on here gives a shit about anything you are doing...

dbev24

Oct 27, 2011
Darlington pa
here is a question , who among you on this forums is taking Diesel motorsports in to major mainstream racing arena , and getting mainstream attention and funding.

It's taken a while to finish my car, but its done. I was not trying for a mid 7 second bracket racer , but to set records. when I do, and I will , just in the past with my other projects , then I become the face of diesel racing in the mainstream.

If your so mainstream how come I just heard of you like 3 months ago?

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
There are more racing then just you.We probably wouldn't be so hard on you if you weren't self proclaiming your the king I I I me me me look at me im #1.When you refer to the diesel community wouldn't that be we?I know im not alone on this either.Also run the rail then come back,till then you just keep shooting yourself in the foot.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Mainstream mainstream mainstream.....is that the only word you know....nobody on here gives a shit about anything you are doing...

I do. Sure it seems like he is dragging it on and on. But then once its finally at the track it will be worth it. I cant stop drooling over the motor and well built it is. Even though you all have a problem with him it will represent the dmax guys well. I am new to the drag racing world myself but I could not imagine what it takes to get to that point of getting a vehicle into the 6s or 7s. Seems like many care cause people are posting. He must be doing something right cause that is a lot of money sitting there. I do not see the point of bashing a fellow forum member over and over. He has not said anything bad to most of you guys but you seem to bash him.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand

You honestly don't realize what it takes? I really have no issue with you an congrats that you try to up our sport, however that last comment bothers me! Do you realize that we need attendance at our events? Canada Jb event Is the biggest in the world!!! I never seen you there or have I seen you at any other event. People that love this sport and support it give up there time, work and family. After events they head back to work to catch up on what they missed while racing and spend qt untill the next race! I show up at as many races as
possible, even thouhh I don't do well ....I still register.

Monkey? Go fk your self!

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.

Irregardless of anything you have done, that statement basically seals my impression of you which is the following:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I do. Sure it seems like he is dragging it on and on. But then once its finalat the track it will be worth it. I cant stop drooling over the motor and well built it is. Even though you all have a problem with him it will represent the dmax guys well. I am new to the drag racing world myself but I could not imagine what it takes to get to that point of getting a vehicle into the 6s or 7s. Seems like many care cause people are posting. He must be doing something right cause that is a lot of money sitting there. I do not see the point of bashing a fellow forum member over and over. He has not said anything bad to most of you guys but you seem to bash him.

I do agreee with you and sick of people bashing him. I love that he has passion for diesels specialy a dmax. However,I do appreciate a more humble racer that just does it!

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Even though you all have a problem with him it will represent the dmax guys well.

It wont... he represents one thing...... Hogue.... nothing more, nothing less.

Monkey? Go fk your self!

x2 on that one....

Greg, you pop off with some of the most arrogant bullshit I've ever heard.

"Face of Mainstream???" Most people only know of you from your misguided posting across the boards.... I've not once seen your face on TV, at an event, or even as a sponsor. You've inflated yourself so far in your own mind, it's beyond ridiculous.

A little spoonful of humility will go a long way. No one here claims to be king dick in the diesel world except you.... and you have yet to get your "program" successfully down the track.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
If your so mainstream how come I just heard of you like 3 months ago?

really . If I tell you , then I'm bragging , if not , then who and I ?

as to bringing people to diesel, I work at it everyday. I am currently helping two other teams , one with my old Pro Stock Truck, and another ordering a new dragster Chassis so that I will have people to race.

as to helping people on this forum. I do that everyday. if anyone of them spoke up , then they would be bashed by the few that think they should be the ones to shape the face of diesel.

it took me a while to build this car. so what. I work full time Lieutenant on a mid sized fire department . I am a union activist, and former local president, involved in regional union work now.

so to the people that just want to be internet hero's, I have earned my time in the spotlight over the last 10 years. Ill be there again soon.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I head down the track and don't do well , people that I don't know try and help and sipport me.
If I do well they support me and try and make me better...I love the race world! I forsee you as a guy that guy that has a crew that even though u run fast, but ur still not liked.

Too bad cuz you have great ideas and run some cool parts! But I'm just a monkey racer

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
I do agreee with you and sick of people bashing him. I love that he has passion for diesels specialy a dmax. However,I do appreciate a more humble racer that just does it!

the point is Humble doesn't get you far in finding the funding it takes to build , and the big expense race this car on a national level.
I have been here before . I campaigned a competition eliminator car on that level in 2000 . I'm back.

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Can we elect a better candidate to represent the diesel world in "mainstream media"

Comp461 just doesn't seem like a likable person to me. You may not think its bragging, but you don't see any other racers making new threads on what track they'll be at, or what news station, ect.

Isn't that what your fan page is for? Go brag there.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
I'm more impressed by people that aren't "funded" People that have a goal, work towards it, and accomplish it, without a bunch of free handouts. just sayin....