I will be on Autoworld / Motortrend radio today

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
million dollar idea....Purple Tuxedo T-shirts with the SSdieseltuning logo, i would buy one...btw you can have that idea.

you know a tuxedo t-shirt is nice because it has a double meaning..."its like hey i want to be formal but i'm here to party also"

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
You guys are just funny. I have been racing and developing diesel parts for drag racing and sled pulling for many years. My cam profiles are in a lot of the top 2.6 pullers. I am, along with many others in this industry proud of my pioneering the way for diesel racing in the mainstream . Do I care what a few guys think, not really?

Something to think about. Why do large corporations and publications seek me out, with help , parts and funding?
I have too many to count magazine articles, and people seeking me out to be a part of my racing programs.

This is not bragging, but setting the record straight. I have never been fired; ask to leave from any one of my projects. To anyone that says otherwise grow some sack and say that to my face. to the contrary I have been begged to stay.

So to the other 99% of the people that do care about the political bickering by a very few people with agenda's on these forums, and enjoy hearing about me helping to take diesels to the next level, I’m here and not going away.

continue on with your jealous rants

.... ever dislocate an arm or pull a muscle from patting yourself on the back?? F**kin rediculous.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
Show us one person that agrees with you and has begged you to stay? Who makes these cam grinds? Do u cut them in-house or?

And to the say it to your face, if u ever met me in person, ill say anything u want, never held back to anyone before, u wont stop me in person. Lol
Very far from jealously on my part, i actually feel bad for u, thinking your that important to people.

I design my MaxSpool cams, and my Dual springs and CM retainers for the Duramax are selling very well. over 150 set this year alone ,

and don't feel sorry . I have a fairly large following outside of a few band wagon riding internet want-a-bees . I have several people wanting to give me funding to once again be the fastest diesel on the planet

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I design my MaxSpool cams, and my Dual springs and CM retainers for the Duramax are selling very well. over 150 set this year alone ,

and don't feel sorry . I have a fairly large following outside of a few band wagon riding internet want-a-bees . I have several people wanting to give me funding to once again be the fastest diesel on the planet

Yet you thought enough of us "wannabes" to come post your news here? You insult members here yet keep coming around to preach. At least our vehicles actually have gone down the racetrack. We don't post many pics of them on or in a trailer. Until your program vehicle breaks records, please spare us all the next opportunity to roll our eyes at the crap that comes out of your mouth.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
I don't know if I could pull off a purple velvet suit, I'd probably just get beat up :roflmao:

The purple tuxedo t-shirt though, now that's a good idea!

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Greg, we have not met but if I may offer a bit of advice. This forum is made up of real world hot-rodder's that know their stuff. I don't believe they are jealous of a non-running program that has been promoted for years that has yet to do anything. Treat them as fellow racers and you will be treated in kind. Now if this it the way you speak about yourself to people at the track, then I'd just not bother to post/talk. Good luck, humility is hard for someone that feels they have achieved much, but is a honorable goal.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I don't know if I could pull off a purple velvet suit, I'd probably just get beat up :roflmao:

The purple tuxedo t-shirt though, now that's a good idea!

First of all you have to have the 80's mustache for it to even be legit and everyone knows a dude with a sick stache gets more respect.

And if you use my purp tux T-shirt idea all I want in return is one to show off myself :thumb: :woott: