I will be on Autoworld / Motortrend radio today

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
the point is Humble doesn't get you far in finding the funding it takes to build , and the big expense race this car on a national level.
I have been here before . I campaigned a competition eliminator car on that level in 2000 . I'm back.

I have more personal money into my truck than you have into ur rail! If I put money into that I'd be running years back and way faster than you! With out sponsers

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
I have more personal money into my truck than you have into ur rail! If I put money into that I'd be running years back and way faster than you! With out sponsers

then why don't you do it . I mean if this is so easy then by all means go and do it.

as far as money. you have no idea what its takes to build one of these , and that is the least expensive part. To campaign this car in a reasonable manor will take at a minimum $100,000 , to do it on the level I want twice that.

be happy , a Duramax will some be the fastest diesel on the planet

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I'm more impressed by people that aren't "funded" People that have a goal, work towards it, and accomplish it, without a bunch of free handouts. just sayin....

He is right-to a point.
To compete at that level it takes alot of money and sponsorship to make it happen.

But those that do it without having to have a parade or running around with the "mommy look at me" attitude are the ones that will get the praise, funding and more importantly respect of those that can appreciate and recognize the accomplishment.

There are plenty of guys that fit that bill and are doing just that on their own without the fanfare. Just ignore guys like GH-they ain't worth the energy and will fall off like the other clowns we have seen with the same attitude.

Combine Pilot

They Call Me Mike
Feb 7, 2010
Saskatchewan
Hello Monkeys,

I will be working in my shop tomorrow and if anyone wants to listen to me talk about how great I am, I'll be there till 5. PM me for directions. :D

:bow:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
then why don't you do it . I mean if this is so easy then by all means go and do it.

as far as money. you have no idea what its takes to build one of these , and that is the least expensive part. To campaign this car in a reasonable manor will take at a minimum $100,000 , to do it on the level I want twice that.

be happy , a Duramax will some be the fastest diesel on the planet

Hindsight is 20/20 And your wrong, I do have a very good idea.
I know what works and what don't in a simple 800 hp motor. I have done hot laps in that motor time and time again in a 6000 lb truck and sure I could in a 3000lb er

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
He is right-to a point.
To compete at that level it takes alot of money and sponsorship to make it happen.

But those that do it without having to have a parade or running around with the "mommy look at me" attitude are the ones that will get the praise, funding and more importantly respect of those that can appreciate and recognize the accomplishment.

There are plenty of guys that fit that bill and are doing just that on their own without the fanfare. Just ignore guys like GH-they ain't worth the energy and will fall off like the other clowns we have seen with the same attitude.

haven't done that in the last 10 years of diesel racing.

have you really ever looked at the diesel events I have races , the events I raced and was the only diesel.

again this is not bragging , but setting the record straight.

This thread is about promoting diesel motorsports. if you listen to the radio show you would have heard me mention the event , several people such as Demitri, and his dyno entry. I mention Jeff Garmon, and several others .

I have help many others learn the ropes of racing on this level , and take anyone's call.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.

have you really ever looked at the diesel events I have races , the events I raced and was the only diesel.

This thread is about promoting diesel motorsports. if you listen to the radio show you would have heard me mention the event , several people such as Demitri, and his dyno entry. I mention Jeff Garmon, and several others .

I have help many others learn the ropes of racing on this level , and take anyone's call.

What was the last event you competed in and when?

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah

Didn't Dimitri quit from diesel a few weeks ago? Facebook post, truck getting repo'd??

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
What was the last event you competed in and when?
I'm looking forward to this Friday racing in Utah and lining up against this 6 second dragster. From the reading over the years I'm sure i'll get my butt handed to me. My rig is slow but learning along the way on the track and would always be able to tell my grand kids that I raced the "face of diesel racing".

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
I'm looking forward to this Friday racing in Utah and lining up against this 6 second dragster. From the reading over the years I'm sure i'll get my butt handed to me. My rig is slow but learning along the way on the track and would always be able to tell my grand kids that I raced the "face of diesel racing".

What rig will you be racing? And is he actually racing his rail car or just coming to gain publicity through pictures?

Now I'm stoked to watch this race

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
What rig will you be racing? And is he actually racing his rail car or just coming to gain publicity through pictures?

Now I'm stoked to watch this race

Hell camino for sure. I was thinking of a bracket truck but can not fit the lmm of the lml in the stacker so my have the tdi bug. Unless Andrea wants to come and race maxd out. We just returned today from a 2400 mile round trip race in Canada and having another race in Montana in less than two weeks; may not be high on her priority list. The kids like it but they are gearing up for school so may not have the whole family as usual.

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Hell camino for sure. I was thinking of a bracket truck but can not fit the lmm of the lml in the stacker so my have the tdi bug. Unless Andrea wants to come and race maxd out. We just returned today from a 2400 mile round trip race in Canada and having another race in Montana in less than two weeks; may not be high on her priority list. The kids like it but they are gearing up for school so may not have the whole family as usual.

No don't race bracket so we all have a chance ;)

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Just shut up and bring it!!!!

ALL YOU ARE IS TALK! Just like always TALK! Tell everyone that your car WILL NOT be going down the track at SLC. You keep telling everyone how much it cost and how much you get BUT, I know the truth. LMFAO!!!! The face The face of a true person with a major ego problem. I'm still waiting on you to show me how to race with all that experience you say you have. lol At your rate i'm going to be to old to race you! You will have to race my son. I bet at 13 he has more laps in a dragster than you have! By the way I love PURPLE!! I had a purple nova racing program "LMAO" back in the 80's when greg was flying to the moon. My Nova was also "mine" and was run a at national level without major funding making about $8.oo a hout at the time. Talks cheap and time is expensive and greg is running out of money! JUST BRING IT! PURPLE POWER RULES

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
null_zps7fa71c6d.jpg