I heard Trent

Dura-Ration

You Shoulda GotA Diesel
Jun 20, 2008
Escatawpa, Ms.
Damn Sweet

Wow Trent you have gaven me hope for when I run mine after trans. build. You probably have been asked before, but, about how many miles is on that 01? Congrats!!!!
:wup:

POUR'N COAL

Feb 22, 2007
to bad it was so hot:mad:, that should have been your 10 second run, congrats bro truck is amazing!! oh ya thanks for lending me your spring clamps!!
Are they the ones that ended up in my truck ? I was wondering who left a set in the back of my dodge.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
congrats buddy that was one hell of a run you deserve it all your hard work is paying off will get some rods in that thing even if i have to help sponser them, thanks for all your help and congrats again:hug:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
I just got home about an hour ago, drove the tow rig and race trailer back to Boise then grabbed my rig and came on home to Central Oregon. I'll go through my videos in the morning and see what I have. It was totally amazing, Trent has really got that truck dialed in. After his 11.07 run he came back and figured the track officals would come around and tell him to slow it down but they didn't. Newly when you get your truck fixed better add a couple more stages of NOS, you are in for a long day if you don't.

The DA as so bad not one Cummins was able to clean up the smoke and everyone was having a bitch of a time lighting the turbos, even the NOS guys. Trent please give post the exact times from the slip so I can up date the quck dmax list. Dimitri will you do that as well, Dimitri went 10.8 last night as well. He also won the ProStreet class against Max'd Out. I think we ran a 14.0 in the finals against Dimitri's 12. something. Wasn't much of a race.

Thats no joke on the DA i could not light on fuel im glad i have a few nitrous set ups in that thing:D 1.652 sixty foot,4.603 330foot,7.054 1/8mile at 101.06, 9.134 1000foot,10.887 1/4 at 128.22, yeah i wish that 10.3 you guys ran to my 10.8 would have been the finals that would have been awsome:)

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Good times from all the west coast guys1

Nice job everyone! What a good year. What happened to your truck Ken? I'm not sure the D/A matters as much as some think. I have raced everywhere this year and I havn't seen to much differance's other than track prep. Conrgrat's to everyone the list just keep's changing. Jeff

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Amazing how Trent's truck makes that other 12.53 truck look slow...and its NOT! Damn. Nice leave, good run!

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Nice job everyone! What a good year. What happened to your truck Ken? I'm not sure the D/A matters as much as some think. I have raced everywhere this year and I havn't seen to much differance's other than track prep. Conrgrat's to everyone the list just keep's changing. Jeff
Our problem was our TC was bad from the git go. We timed out trying to light the turbos on the first pass and Rob worked for a good 30 seconds trying to light them the second time before they took and that was the end of the TC. I would usually agree with you Jeff but everyone of the trucks were struggling to light the turbos, even the twins. Air was hot and very very heavy and humid. Not one of the dodges could clean up the smoke and only two or three of the dmaxes. We took a chance on the TC holding for the event and it didn't. We won't try that again. 25 passes and it's out of there.

Last edited:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I weep for your rods Trent:rofl:

Good job!!:happy2:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Our problem was our TC was bad from the git go. We timed out trying to light the turbos on the first pass and Rob worked for a good 30 seconds trying to light them the second time before they took and that was the end of the TC. I would usually agree with you Jeff but everyone of the trucks were struggling to light the turbos, even the twins. Air was hot and very very heavy and humid. Not one of the dodges could clean up the smoke and only two or three of the dmaxes. We took a chance on the TC holding for the event and it didn't. We won't try that again. 25 passes and it's out of there.

Nick D'Amico's convertor lasted in Lancaster:hug:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Trent said and I have to agree he might have 8 shorten rods right now. It would be fun to know what his compression is. Balance rates are still good so if they are they are all about the same.

If they are all shorter and the same lenght, He just needs mo boost
13:1 compression:cool2::D

I dont think i would want to know the results of that test.

Last edited: