I heard Trent

jrad12381

May 12, 2008
Reno, NV
Just curious what power range does this put you at Trent? That is awesome that the thing keeps living. Goes to show you that Robs tuning and Nathans twin setup is the shit.

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Trent....park that thing in the garage and ride a bike or something until you get to a track with better conditions.:D That will be a a true 10 second daily driver! Congrats on the new best!!

Righteyeblind

Aug 29, 2008
Fairbanks, AK
COngrats Trent! It was good to meet you and I appreciate all your help. Thanks a million! Sorry I couldnt hang around but I had to keep the vacation going for the woman.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
thanks everyone , I hope it has another try in it but i wouldnt be suprised if it gives out soon . I know atleast 3 people got it on video just hoping someone will post it up :please::please::please: I couldnt get it from them because i left for texas @ 5 this morning and have been on the road all day .

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Are you driving your truck to TX?

No but i drove it to ST George, UT and met up with my dad and then we hopped in the lifted dually :cool2: its a better tow rig for this long of a journey , plus kinda nervous as hard as my truck has been run lately :rofl: but did put a little over 200 miles on it today .

Last edited:

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
Kick a$$ Trent, well deserved!! OK buddy, heres the deal.......Weekend of Sept 26, National Trail Raceway, Columbus Ohio, NHRA diesel race. Pack up your truck, and your crew, and take a long weekend off work. You and me, stock bottom ends, spray vs twins,(DA here.....you've got 10's covered). First one to bend rods wins!;):hug:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I just got home about an hour ago, drove the tow rig and race trailer back to Boise then grabbed my rig and came on home to Central Oregon. I'll go through my videos in the morning and see what I have. It was totally amazing, Trent has really got that truck dialed in. After his 11.07 run he came back and figured the track officals would come around and tell him to slow it down but they didn't. Newly when you get your truck fixed better add a couple more stages of NOS, you are in for a long day if you don't.

The DA as so bad not one Cummins was able to clean up the smoke and everyone was having a bitch of a time lighting the turbos, even the NOS guys. Trent please give post the exact times from the slip so I can up date the quck dmax list. Dimitri will you do that as well, Dimitri went 10.8 last night as well. He also won the ProStreet class against Max'd Out. I think we ran a 14.0 in the finals against Dimitri's 12. something. Wasn't much of a race.

Last edited: