To ban or not to ban Caspmax that now aka Hot COCOAL's

• Total voters

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I say ban me bitches! 2 reasons-

1)with the exception a a small minority of members this site has enough douche bags already and you dont need another.

2) i will never stop. I have so many questions i dont sleep at night. I want a fast(er) truck. I also am a stay at home dad who cares for my handicapped daughter(which is why i post so much), all my friends and almost all my own f***ing family has abandoned me my wife and my daughter, i take my anger out on my truck and my 11' golf tdi. If any of you think i owe this forum anything other than my membership, you are bigger fools in life than i am in the diesel world. I changed my user name only cuz i figured you all hated seeing the old one, and i thought this one was much more clever. I will not change my username again, ever.

Im here to stay so if ya want me out its up to all you. Ill help though and cancel out caspmax's "keep" vote with a ban vote from Hot COCOAL.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo

1)with the exception a a small minority of members this site has enough douche bags already and you dont need another.

2) i will never stop. I have so many questions i dont sleep at night. I want a fast(er) truck. I also am a stay at home dad who cares for my handicapped daughter(which is why i post so much), all my friends and almost all my own f***ing family has abandoned me my wife and my daughter, i take my anger out on my truck and my 11' golf tdi. If any of you think i owe this forum anything other than my membership, you are bigger fools in life than i am in the diesel world. I changed my user name only cuz i figured you all hated seeing the old one, and i thought this one was much more clever. I will not change my username again, ever.

Im here to stay so if ya want me out its up to all you. Ill help though and cancel out caspmax's "keep" vote with a ban vote from Hot COCOAL.

Family and friends are over rated I can tell you that. I got moved half way across the country to keep my job from we're I have been raised all my life. I have no one here just my wife and 4 year old. I'm about broke down as you get I'm taking ever pill that man can take and getting injection and nerve blocks next will be cutting te old neck up. My family and friends do not come and visit or even call they want you to come back or do the calling.

We ask that you read and learn some here post without cluttering up. Please do not try and post around the word filter the site owner does have minors that come on the forum and read so no cusing or real bad stuff is allowed from anyone. We also have some other young members around here. Also like before you will have to have some thick skin to make it the group likes to play tough.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND

I posted this before-read read read. If you post do it to ask a question. If you want to post b/c you are bored then do it in the off topic forum. Go join DF to spread the love around. They have more active post over there but still have a lot of good info. Most of the guys over there are running around the same setup as you, whereas a lot of the guys over here are running built trucks. You might learn a little more over there with the more active post.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan

Please ban this guy's IP addy already. Enough of the trolling.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Don't need to be spreadin no love, luv, im about as jaded as you can get. I know this is the best place for knowledge. Ive got every thing lined up for turbo and injector upgrade, (when the guys at ddp in monroe washington did not give me the info i thought was right i became a member)thats why im here. I'LL let the boards cool off. 'K'. For now why dont ya all just let me stick around, my learning curve on subjects i take interest in is very steep, you just never know, i may suprise ya someday. Dont make me create a new e-mail account "meow".

Jk on the whole db comment. i dont know any of you and im sorry. Just gettin your attention is what i wanted. Thanks to all who thought to give me a chance btw.

Last edited:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Don't need to be spreadin no love, luv, im about as jaded as you can get. I know this is the best place for knowledge. Ive got every thing lined up for turbo and injector upgrade, (when the guys at ddp in monroe washington did not give me the info i thought was right i became a member)thats why im here. I'LL let the boards cool off. 'K'. For now why dont ya all just let me stick around, my learning curve on subjects i take interest in is very steep, you just never know, i may suprise ya someday. Dont make me create a new e-mail account "meow".

Jk on the whole db comment. i dont know any of you and im sorry. Just gettin your attention is what i wanted. Thanks to all who thought to give me a chance btw.

Personally, if ya would just use the search box and do a bit of reading on things we tell you to search, it probably wouldnt be a big deal. I understand every answer wont be found but 90% of what you have been lookin for or wanting to learn can be found here. Obviously your banters have not stopped me from still answering you ;)

Pure Diesel

Apr 22, 2008
Ventura County
Anyone else think this is appropriate?

a-train-wrecks-accidents-241.jpg

Wasn't this enough from Tom.

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah

Dipshit