To ban or not to ban Caspmax that now aka Hot COCOAL's

• Total voters

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
This thread was originally titled Caspmax inveted the duramax. Then he was booted and rejoined under a new name lol

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
:alone: What'd I miss??? I never knew we even had a caspmax...
Caspmax = Cocopuff=Hotcocoal

He did alot of asking questions and then tried answering himself and everyone kept telling him to use the search button and he would come right back with another question,i think Henry warrend him a couple times for something and caspmax got the boot and reincarnated as Hotcocoal and Joe nicknamed him Cocopuff.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
There was indeed a caspmax or something like that and he was booted. P.S. hows the 82 over 4094? Im going to need a big brother soon!
Works good so far. I still need to work on the tuning, we just started to lean on it when the weather got crappy, now my tuner is moving:( So I guess I'll have to see if I can F it up:D

Caspmax = Cocopuff=Hotcocoal

He did alot of asking questions and then tried answering himself and everyone kept telling him to use the search button and he would come right back with another question,i think Henry warrend him a couple times for something and caspmax got the boot and reincarnated as Hotcocoal and Joe nicknamed him Cocopuff.
I got ya... We can't get rid of that guy. Coco makes me smile And besides Teabagger wouldn't have anyone to pick on:thumb:

Last edited: