To ban or not to ban Caspmax that now aka Hot COCOAL's

• Total voters

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
22psi through the traps... :spit:

This guy posts to hear himself talk... If you want to Learn... which is what tyou said, stop posting and read. 90% of your posts are rambling on BS.

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
My truck is far from stock and farther from being finished. We already established i was looking at my boost gauge thru the trap not at launch. The honey badger is my favorite animal!

What exactly is "far from stock"??? If you only are making 22psi through the traps I'd say its stock.......

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
My truck is far from stock and farther from being finished. We already established i was looking at my boost gauge thru the trap not at launch. The honey badger is my favorite animal!
We were all FNG's in the begining,i learned alot from just reading what the guys were talking about,seeing what worked and what didnt and asking questions when i didnt understand.Sometimes this sight can seam harsh but its only if they smell that you dont know what your talking about or your up to now good.Just relax believe it or not this is by far the best diesel sight on the net and alot of helpful guys on here just respect them is all.Otherwise if you enjoy this then flame on.Just my 2 cents

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
We were all FNG's in the begining,i learned alot from just reading what the guys were talking about,seeing what worked and what didnt and asking questions when i didnt understand.Sometimes this sight can seam harsh but its only if they smell that you dont know what your talking about or your up to now good.Just relax believe it or not this is by far the best diesel sight on the net and alot of helpful guys on here just respect them is all.Otherwise if you enjoy this then flame on.Just my 2 cents

This guy knows whats up!

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
correct me if i'm wrong but most cvs break at the front end not at the spindle. So regardless of toe in(unless the control arms bent) the up cv joint shouldnt be effected

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
You guys that have broken a cv- what aftermarket parts had you installed in your front end at the time when the breakage occurred? I ask cuz i wonder if other factors lead to your break or if for certian it was the torsion settings. Cant severe toe in put enough bind on that joint to at least contribute to the breakage of a cv axel?

Dood.... just let it go, lowering the torsion bars is important if you are going to launch/race in 4x4. Period....

Can't wait to get mine back to 100% I did an II S366 and haven't experienced it running correctly yet. I will have videos when its done too!!

Good! are you close??

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
correct me if i'm wrong but most cvs break at the front end not at the spindle. So regardless of toe in(unless the control arms bent) the up cv joint shouldnt be effected

The weakest spot on the defective product is what breaks all the time. There is not a most of the time in the diesel world as far as i know. A lot of out of the normal things break if you have enough power on hand to do it. Unless you happen to know everything yourself about the duramax diesel or any diesel for that matter why be so critical of others post? Do you suffer from short man syndrome or something similar?

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
I have been on here for a long time now-and see how many post I have. Just read till you have a good baseline of knowledge. If you have a questions ask so you can learn, but until you have been around the block with these trucks no one is going to care about your 2 cents worth.
Not bashing you just trying to help out

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
^^Exactly^^. I've been on here for a long time, plus I've been a GM diesel tech at a Chevy dealership for over 5 years. But yet I tend to be quiet on here as I've learned more reading than talking.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
You guys that have broken a cv- what aftermarket parts had you installed in your front end at the time when the breakage occurred? I ask cuz i wonder if other factors lead to your break or if for certian it was the torsion settings. Cant severe toe in put enough bind on that joint to at least contribute to the breakage of a cv axel?

the slip part of the CV pulls out too far from the stub shaft part on the inner axle and rides along the edge of the stub shaft, combind that with any little bit of bind that may occure and boom.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Dude compared to a lot of the guys on here that’s closer to stock than it is to what we are running. Trust me sit back, read and learn. This is a very low BS tolerating crowd.