Hey there =)

ZeroGravity58

Mar 23, 2008
Maryland
How come a girl can come to a truck forum with mostly guys and everyone wants pics but if i would go to a martha stewart forum with mostly women id be gay :confused:

kayla j

pretty much a big deal ;)
May 5, 2009
biloxi, ms
and chris, your baby really is handsome! I also love the video of yall at the hospital with your wife. YOU REALLY ARE A FAMILY MAN! wish there were more of you out there...

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
:hug:

That is the way the internet is unfortunately :( I learned that the hard way on ls1.com and ZO6vette.com. I would post tech and get ignored. Life would been easier with a screen name that wasn't female in nature.

Maybe try "McKat":dontknow:

Hey now darling why do I have to be a tard? I a good looking guy about your age;)

I think you answered your own question...

How come a girl can come to a truck forum with mostly guys and everyone wants pics but if i would go to a martha stewart forum with mostly women id be gay :confused:

I think you answered your own question:D

Welcome Kayla, good luck with the truck...

Last edited:

kayla j

pretty much a big deal ;)
May 5, 2009
biloxi, ms
not yet, motor came in yesterday and I am waiting to hear from the mechanic, i know he started on everything today.

JShe8918

Feb 17, 2009
Ur finally on the best dmax site there is... It isn't like the other two sites. Everyone here is VERY VERY knowledgeable and know there stuff.

'03duramax

I love cheer******s
Sep 16, 2006
WA
I don't know who you are but I like your view on liberals....just be careful now there are a few people on here from CA. :potty:

Glad to hear. Not too worried about offending, I'm pretty sure liberals aren't into hotrod diesels too much.