Hey there =)

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
they couldnt run me off if they tried... they think im some girly girl.. all hair and makeup! pshh try mud and trucks! haha i aint going no where trust me
:rofl:

I think you should come down to Texas sometime :D

But to prove you arent some girly girl I think you should post some pics of you with your truck in some mud or somethin.:D

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
they couldnt run me off if they tried... they think im some girly girl.. all hair and makeup! pshh try mud and trucks! haha i aint going no where trust me

Oh no! Dont offer a challenge :rofl:

I cant mud mine up....2wd but i endup with oil and soot instead:rofl:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I think you should come down to Texas sometime :D

But to prove you arent some girly girl I think you should post some pics of you with your truck in some mud or somethin.:D

fetish huh .................................. pervert ............ :cop::ban: :rofl: show a little respect man .

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
fetish huh .................................. pervert ............ :cop::ban: :rofl: show a little respect man .

:blah::rofl:
She said we couldnt run her off.....I took that as a challenge :D

not that I want to run you off Kayla:rofl:

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
:blah::rofl:
She said we couldnt run her off.....I took that as a challenge :D

not that I want to run you off Kayla:rofl:

i think she came to this site to be respected for her truck interest and learn on how to make her truck better and faster . not to be hit on ;)

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Cracked a head? How'd you manage that?

I know how it feels to be without your truck. Mine's been down since mid Jan, and it looks like it will be at least 3 more weeks before it's done. Before that is was down from early July to late September. Then before that it was down from mid Jan to mid Feb with a bad trans.

Anyway, welcome to the site.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
i think she came to this site to be respected for her truck interest and learn on how to make her truck better and faster . not to be hit on ;)

Hit on?? Whatever do you mean?

I respect you for your truck interest Kayla....There is that better Trent :rofl:

Alright im done though, just thought id have a little fun....Im bored and have a bunch of work to do for class tomorow and had to distract myself somehow

Last edited:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Unfortunately, anytime a girl joins an automotive forum, the :leghump: :leghump: come out in full force...

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
To prove my point, I present exhibit A: on the first page of the thread, there are already requests for pictures of the new female member.

Exhibit B: less than 12 hours after the new female member posts her introduction thread, it has turned into a 4 PAGE thread! Hmmm, how many new male members have 4 pages of replies even withing 48 hours of posting an introduction thread? Coincidence? I think not :D

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
To prove my point, I present exhibit A: on the first page of the thread, there are already requests for pictures of the new female member.

Exhibit B: less than 12 hours after the new female member posts her introduction thread, it has turned into a 4 PAGE thread! Hmmm, how many new male members have 4 pages of replies even withing 48 hours of posting an introduction thread? Coincidence? I think not :D

i hate to be this way but i agree kinda makes me embarassed i dont see anyone giving Kat a hard time . not only would she wip 90% of you guys on the track she is giving more tech then 1/2 of you guys .

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008

I was gonnna try and make an argument to that but I cant think of anything to say.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
i hate to be this way but i agree kinda makes me embarassed i dont see anyone giving Kat a hard time . not only would she wip 90% of you guys on the track she is giving more tech then 1/2 of you guys .

And that is why no one gives her a hard time. Shes got a faster truck and knows way more than me.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Sorry your thread got so off topic, Kayla. Welcome to the site.