chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
I hate that I have a customer who owns a stock LBZ with an Aurora 3000 and dual fuelers, riding on 37's, tell me that "I don't know what I'm doing" and "there's no way the engine bent a connecting rod". That the low compression is "from a bent push rod".

I hate that said customer returned four months later after having another shop verify my diagnoses and install a stock GM crate engine, only to have new said engine seize up after two months. Now said customer wants warranty repairs by me.

I hate that I have to tear this engine completely apart just so GM can decline the repairs due to "non-stock" ECM calibrations.

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
I hate that I have a customer who owns a stock LBZ with an Aurora 3000 and dual fuelers, riding on 37's, tell me that "I don't know what I'm doing" and "there's no way the engine bent a connecting rod". That the low compression is "from a bent push rod".

I hate that said customer returned four months later after having another shop verify my diagnoses and install a stock GM crate engine, only to have new said engine seize up after two months. Now said customer wants warranty repairs by me.

I hate that I have to tear this engine completely apart just so GM can decline the repairs due to "non-stock" ECM calibrations.

WOW thats some BS.

TexasRob

Dec 19, 2012
Canyon Lake Texas
I hate that my wife drives her car for a month and finally decides to tell the the car is "missing". Turns out the transmission is slipping between 1st and 2nd and the fluid looks like shit. Now she says its my fault because I didn't check her transmission... Haven't driven that car in 4 months. :cussing:

Addiction

sideways
Jan 7, 2014
NC
I hate that its been in the 10 degree range for the past week and now that it decides to rain the temperature is 40 degrees..

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I hate alcohol
I hate bad days
I hate I turned to the bottle tonight:mad:

I hate I drank half a fifth in one draw off the bottle and am looped right now, and I don't usually drink, all that heavy anyways...and I hate that I actually feel "better" about everything right now...

I hate that there doesn't seem to be any "real" answers to "real" problems in the world, and I hate that I feel so insignificant compared to all of it

I hate money, I hate the "rat race" anymore, what's it for? What's it prove? What's its result?

I hate that a man can be judged based on how he dresses or what he drives, and I hate being the target of another persons resentment...

I hate that today is my daughter's 8th birthday and due to some random genetic anomaly called Rett Syndrome, yet another day passes where I don't get to hear her voice I only hear her scream, another day passes that she doesn't get what she wants and only what she needs, another birthday passes without her really even knowing, without her getting to exploit her wish on a candle in hopes of getting her miracle....whatever that may be....

Another day passes that I can only guess at what she desires....

Another day passes, where she can't get out of her own bed, or stand on her own, feed herself or comb her own hair, not that I mind doing it for her...

I hate that She won't ever make me a poster or card or be able to wrap her arms around my neck and give me a hug.

I hate that the only change I can expect for her is less rather than more, as the disorder is degenerative, or degressive.

I hate all that....

But I love her infinitely more:thumb:

Rico

Wheeler
Oct 21, 2012
Burlington, ON
I hate alcohol
I hate bad days

I hate I drank half a fifth in one draw off the bottle and am looped right now, and I don't usually drink, all that heavy anyways...and I hate that I actually feel "better" about everything right now...

I hate that there doesn't seem to be any "real" answers to "real" problems in the world, and I hate that I feel so insignificant compared to all of it

I hate money, I hate the "rat race" anymore, what's it for? What's it prove? What's its result?

I hate that a man can be judged based on how he dresses or what he drives, and I hate being the target of another persons resentment...

I hate that today is my daughter's 8th birthday and due to some random genetic anomaly called Rett Syndrome, yet another day passes where I don't get to hear her voice I only hear her scream, another day passes that she doesn't get what she wants and only what she needs, another birthday passes without her really even knowing, without her getting to exploit her wish on a candle in hopes of getting her miracle....whatever that may be....

Another day passes, where she can't get out of her own bed, or stand on her own, feed herself or comb her own hair, not that I mind doing it for her...

I hate that She won't ever make me a poster or card or be able to wrap her arms around my neck and give me a hug.

I hate that the only change I can expect for her is less rather than more, as the disorder is degenerative, or degressive.

I hate all that....

I hate that my problems, although relative to my situation, are nothing in comparison to those who have real struggles like you. And I hate people that take their kids for granted unlike you. Thanks for putting my life back in perspective. Tomorrow will be a better day because of it and keep your head up!

LB7 Lover 1994

Know Nothing
Jul 20, 2013
Greene County, In
I hate that my problems, although relative to my situation, are nothing in comparison to those who have real struggles like you. And I hate people that take their kids for granted unlike you. Thanks for putting my life back in perspective. Tomorrow will be a better day because of it and keep your head up!

I could not have worded that any better than that..

Xternal

Aug 31, 2012
I normally can say I don't hate anything, but I hate that hot cocoal's daughter has to go through that and any child for that matter.

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL
I do feel for you hot cocoal .My granddaughter has the same thing.Nothing in the world hurts me more than seeing her not to have the life that she deserves.That alot of people dont.
Stay strong keep your head up.I know its diffucult.

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
I hate alcohol
I hate bad days

I hate all that....

Praying for you and your family. Parents like you make me realize there is hope for mankind. May you and your family be blessed. Some days are harder than others but ALL things pass.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I hate that Jason and his family have to deal with this. My heart goes out to him. I will go home and thank God that I've been blessed with a beautiful wife and 3 year old girl. I couldn't ask for much more. I hate that it takes a reminder of a situation like Jason's to remind us all how lucky we are. We don't appreciate some things till they are gone.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
thats heart wrenching jason, i LOVE kids, dont have any yet but ive been around them and delt with them for the greater part of my life to know how it almost feels to be a parent.....i cant imagine what can be more painful than seeing and knowing your child has very bumpy road ahead and you cant really do anything.....keep your head up man.