Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Flat billers..... How do you not know how retarded you look with the hat cocked to the side and a huge flat bill. Who even started that trend? And do the people who wear said flat bill hats think they look cool, dope, off the hook, phat or whatever those idiot might say?

Fads in general kill me, why do people follow them? I have never been an "in style" kind of guy, just straight cut jeans and a t shirt or sleeveless work boots, athletic shorts and sleeveless and running shoes... If you have enough time to follow fads you arent working hard enough.

What about the people who have time to get on the internet and bitch about them? :D

mealey85

Feb 27, 2014
Good morning Ladies and Gents. I'm brand new and I hate that I'm going to like it here. Also, I hate that gun prices have finally fallen but there still isn't any f^%$ing ammo available.:mad:

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Good morning Ladies and Gents. I'm brand new and I hate that I'm going to like it here. Also, I hate that gun prices have finally fallen but there still isn't any f^%$ing ammo available.:mad:

What kind of ammo do you need :D

I hate the IRS
Filed my tax return electronically over a month ago and nothing. No update, nada

Azriflehunter

Jun 15, 2012
Arizona
I'm sure it's been said but I hate the damn cummins owners pulling 45ft ghost trailers with there duche mirrors flipped up. And I also hate final tier4 diesel engines and the off highway equipment they are in

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
I hate that i had 1 beer left in the fridge that i just opened and set on the work bench just to go and knock it over with the air hose.. :mad:...

Hoosier

Stock is Slow
Mar 27, 2012
Indiana
I hate sitting at home for three days waiting for the phone to ring to go to work. Then I sit first out for 8 hours just to get bumped. Half an hour after I'm bumped my turn gets out. Railroaders will understand.

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Flat billers..... How do you not know how retarded you look with the hat cocked to the side and a huge flat bill. Who even started that trend? And do the people who wear said flat bill hats think they look cool, dope, off the hook, phat or whatever those idiot might say?

Fads in general kill me, why do people follow them? I have never been an "in style" kind of guy, just straight cut jeans and a t shirt or sleeveless work boots, athletic shorts and sleeveless and running shoes... If you have enough time to follow fads you arent working hard enough.

What REALLY kills me is when they leave the sticker on. 0-IRATE in about 2 seconds

Sent from Free America

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
I HATE DODGE RICERS WITH STUPID TOW MIRRORS OUT WHILE NOT TOWING

I hate that i scoured the Earth for a Sig 226 Navy and purchased an Hk P30 yesterday on a whim. Only to find a brand new 226 Navy at the range today for CHEAP! DAMNIT!!!! AND I HAVE NO GUN MONEY LEFT!

However i LOVE this P30. Such an awesome CCW gun.

Sent from Free America

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I hate that I call a man about a car, and after telling him I'd be driving 200 miles to come down to look it over and maybe buy it, he out-and-out lies about its condition. The pics he sent were of when he bought it 4 years ago, not current. Wasted $200 on that trip.

It was such a sad sight, too. 2003 Olds Aurora Final 500 (maybe 300 are still on road) that he used and abused. Body was pounded. Looked like animals had lived in it, the interior was that dirty and torn up. Trunk was filthy, looked like he had carted car parts around in it. No services were ever done to it, either. So many issues with it that I was just astounded.
Its unbelievable to me how trashy, scummy people can treat what once were nice things. They have no pride, no respect in either themselves or anything/anybody else.

gassux

Mar 14, 2010
I hate jagoffs that ride around with their 4 rigid light bars on in the middle of the day