Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I hate turtles

:roflmao:

But I seriously HATE the garbage route pick up schedule for my neighborhood...

Really, 5:45 in the am...tight neighborhood, 100's of cans between garbage, recycle and yard waste....

I live out in the sticks for a reason, I almost wanna move back into the city, wait, never mind

But I hate it so bad I'm tempted to just cancel my garbage collection, but it wouldn't make a difference anyways...and I hate that too

I hate that I wanted the out in the country suburb life, but could only afford half of it, and now live out in the boonies in what used to be a very quaint neighborhood, until one of the old timers passed on and his kids sold the land to a developer. I hate that mans kids and the developer that stole the land from them.

I hate that I had to live in a construction zone for 6years, and as a side affect we now have 500 cans that need to be picked up and banged around by 28 ton trucks at 5:45am

While I'm at it, I hate garbage too

Last edited:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I hate all these holiday sales too

I'm too broke to capitalize on any of them, and I hate that they are there reminding me that I'm too broke to even buy stuff on sale.

I hate being broke, I'm not going to say I hate x-mas, but x-mas makes me broke, so....

Bah humbug

gassux

Mar 14, 2010
I hate when members here say subscribed in a thread. Just hit the f'n button and get the email alerts. No one cares

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
I hate it when threads go off on an "I hate UPS" tangent at this time of year.

I hate when UPS and FedEx take your zip code, and let you ship stuff here knowing damn well that their days to ship are always off by one because Minot is remote. Just tell me when I ship it will take an extra @#)$*$)*@#$)*(*( day if you are going to ask for my zip code to calculate it!

not quick

Jay
Nov 3, 2013
Middletown, Ohio
3496615-inbeforethelock.gif

gassux

Mar 14, 2010
sorry bac,

I f'n hate temp UPS workers, always goin through my stuff with their little thief fingers. It helps having out of vogue stuff, they didn't want my HTC rezound battery and kindly put it back.:woott:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
sorry bac,

I f'n hate temp UPS workers, always goin through my stuff with their little thief fingers. It helps having out of vogue stuff, they didn't want my HTC rezound battery and kindly put it back.:woott:

Where in God's name do you live? Detroit? Chicago?

I hate that Im not retired yet. 7 more years (kids going to college). Ugh.

Last edited:

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
I hate Estes freight company. Shipped a duramax motor to me rolled it off the pallet and cut the main harness coming from the fuse block (949.00) plus fuel return lines and injector plugs on the drivers side, bent the bracket for the big connectors and said the would only pay 10 cents a pound of shipping weight. (120.00$) now who the fack is going to pay the rest? Yeah I hate that company.