Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I HATE that I'm back in a soft cast and walking boot :mad:

The only thing its good for is to kick people in the ass when they piss me off :roflmao:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I also hate I could only get half. Pedicure. :frog:

18b43492-967b-2dfa.jpg

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Wait til Ruben finds out you've been calling him that!

I hate being so gosh dang cool:coolspot:

Ruben knows whats up. Its cool guy who needs a boot in the ass.

I HATE that I'm back in a soft cast and walking boot :mad:

The only thing its good for is to kick people in the ass when they piss me off :roflmao:

Sucks to hear Kat....please see above for positions available in the ass kickin dept...:D

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I hate setting valve lash.
I also hate when I take my dog outside to take a shit, she just sits there and looks at me like I am the idiot.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I hate setting valve lash.

I hate that after 280,000+ miles, taking the rockers off and putting them back on, finding my valves are still set right, and I don't have to adjust them after all.

Oh no wait, the opposite of hate. What's that one again? :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I hate that after 280,000+ miles, taking the rockers off and putting them back on, finding my valves are still set right, and I don't have to adjust them after all.

Oh no wait, the opposite of hate. What's that one again? :p

You do know Dave that you can break some parts doing it that way. All the the lash need to be backed off before the main shaft gets removed from the head.

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8856&highlight=rocker

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
You do know Dave that you can break some parts doing it that way. All the the lash need to be backed off before the main shaft gets removed from the head.

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8856&highlight=rocker
I have a copy of Techline, and read that when doing it. I just didn't see what would be damaged if I didn't relieve tension first. I loosened it in stages, which kept the arm from bending under the load. Same when installing it, until finally torquing it in the recommended order. But I've been wrong before... maybe I'll be in the market for new parts when I start it.

That's something I would hate :p

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I hate that it has been hot since May and wont be nice outside till sometime in October

I hate having to drink a gallon of water a day just to keep from dying because it is so hot

I hate how much my electric bill is because its so hot

I hate that its 108 right now at almost 10PM

Last edited:

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
I hate ultra low calorie beer. But i have dropped 10 pounds in the last 2 months.

I hate beer that tastes like water

I hate it when you pour a beer and it overflows onto your center console i mean kitchen table.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I hate that I haven't driven my Duramax in over 2 months, and that my '82 keeps crapping out A/C hoses and aluminum hard lines :eek: so I am always sweating to and from work.

Also hate that crap exploding A/C system caused 8+ lbs of R134a to vent to the atmosphere over the last 2 months. Not so much because of the environment, but because that stuff is expensive.

I also hate that the A/C worked for 20 years straight with R12, then finally a hose rotted through just in time for R12 to become illegal. I hate how the R134a conversion is not nearly as cold and hasn't worked for more than 2 years without something blowing up. Heck, in the last 2 months, the longest it has worked for is 5 days.

... wow, spewing hate is surprisingly therapeutic!

Last edited:

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
I hate that i have to have a knee operation be outa work for a month minimum. And i cant get a new gun becuase of the operation costs