indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Ford and Dodge guys going through a green when your stopped at a red and they double take you and see you have a diesel so they smash the pedal for 1/2 sec and shoot out a puff of smoke then lean back like vin diesel. If you do that you are Christopher Lowell GAY. Congrats, our vehicles use the same type of fuel.

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I REALLY hate how these chitty oilfield roads are rattling my beautiful truck apart..... But on the other hand, it gives me a pretty good reason to get a Denali.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
1. I hate that Duramax parts are so expensive. Think I've said that before, but I still hate it.

2. I hate that I can't help myself, and keep plunging into an engine build, when I could have just bought a nice used car and made it much faster than the truck will be, for less than the build will cost.

3. I hate that I enjoy making an 8,000 lb diesel truck go way faster than it should, which is why I do #1 & #2.

4. I hate that I can, and do, justify this to myself.

Hate it when your selling a new item at 1/2 the cost of what it was new and people still try to haggle the price.
Hate it when people sell new in box item with no warrantyand won't negotiate on the price :devil:

Just messin with you man. I get where you're coming from.

When I sell something, I always ask for 10-20% more than what I actually want, that way people can talk me "down". They think they got a deal, I got what I want. Everyone is happy.

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Not driving my truck. :(

aju7amag.jpg

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I hate when you do a burnout then all the rocks stick to your hot tires and bounce off the paint. That tinging sound kills me!

Duramax52513

Jun 23, 2013
I hate kids who drive around with rebel flags flying out of the back of the truck. YOUR NOT COOl!!
I hate people with trucks that were bought and built with mommy and daddy money, build and buy your own truck and we will talk.
I hate people with money that can afford the shit that I want.
I hate people who want to race (With shity cars who thinks there honda is fast, just because you have a popcorn machine exhaust doesn't make your 6 different colored car fast) and make me waste my fuel to embarrass them.
I hate cummins drivers who thinks the soot makes there truck run better, there no reason why when you tap on the gas it should look like you just got done a tractor pull.

I think I'm done for now

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
I hate kids who drive around with rebel flags flying out of the back of the truck. YOUR NOT COOl!!

I hate people with trucks that were bought and built with mommy and daddy money, build and buy your own truck and we will talk.

I hate people with money that can afford the shit that I want.

I hate people who want to race (With shity cars who thinks there honda is fast, just because you have a popcorn machine exhaust doesn't make your 6 different colored car fast) and make me waste my fuel to embarrass them.

I hate cummins drivers who thinks the soot makes there truck run better, there no reason why when you tap on the gas it should look like you just got done a tractor pull.

I think I'm done for now

The rebel flag thing gets me too. My great great grandfather fought for the Army of Northern Virginia. These kids do it because they think it makes them "country". It makes them st00pid. A duck dynasty shirt and rebel flag dont make you country, or a redneck, or whatever you aspire to be. I tell you what, alot of those kids running around Pennsylvania. Quite funny. The rebel flag isnt a symbol to abuse to look cool. It is a somber reminder that our Govt is not our friend. It runs deep in my family and every time i see some kid in skinny jeans climb out of a massive dodge owned by daddy with his rebel flag and john deer cap I just die a little inside. Makes me weep.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Jackholes puttin along in the left lane and dropping 30 mph when a few rain drops hit their windshield.... Move your shitbox over a lane or three and let me by if your scared of water. Turned my 3.5 hour San Diego-Vegas drive into 6

Tano

Jun 8, 2013
San Angelo, Texas
Hate the power steering hose on my Lb7.

Oh wait, all of them. Because one leaks and I change it then, the another one leaks...
I hate that my torsion bars are cranked all the way up so my tires don't rub and every little bump throws me around.
I hate that where I live is full of young douche bags with cummins that think their trucks are the fastest baddest trucks on the planet.
I hate my Lb7 injectors
I hate that I can't afford to do 99% of the most common mods to my truck
I hate that my paint has alot of dings and scratches
I hate that my plasti dip is peeling
I hate the bubbled up tint on my passenger window

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I hate myself for not doing more research when I bought my new house. Been in it for about a week, and it's going to take a fair bit of time, work and money to get it into shape. It took me and my dad an entire day to fix the kitchen cabinets, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Not pleased, and I'm having a hard time trusting the house. Well, that's my rant.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I hope your baby gets well quickly. Very scary when the little ones get sick. Stay positive.

I hate idiots who claim HUGE hp (over 750) numbers on stock LB7 engines, without the requisite warning that "this is not normal -- do not try this". Good god, the damage these people do....