DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Thank you his done 3 hrs later and in recovery.
Hope he is back to 100% soon. Surgeries suck.

I hate the price of Duramax parts & labor. I could buy and build 2 LS motors for the price of one mild DMAX build! :eek:

This stupid thing better be terrifyingly fast when it is done...

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
I hate that I have a new compound kit on my truck, and a new tune sitting in my inbox for it....... and I can't do anything about it because I have a broken right femur....... so I can't drive. GAY!!!!!!

Taylor-34

Jan 13, 2014
Cali..
I hate my POS former beat friend for being an alcoholic pill popper beating his 6 month prego wife and calling me the asshole and to mind my own business when I come back into town and try and talk to him and his fu**ing wife just makes excuses for him and won't leave just in case there's still a spark between them.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I Hate when I see an astronomically large Duramax and a 5' tall guy jumps out of it with his chest puffed......

:rofl:
Thank you his done 3 hrs later and in recovery.

:thumb:
Hope he is back to 100% soon. Surgeries suck.

I hate the price of Duramax parts & labor. I could buy and build 2 LS motors for the price of one mild DMAX build! :eek:

This stupid thing better be terrifyingly fast when it is done...

Nelson performance engines quoted me 36k for a twin turbo lsx for my trailblazer, it would've put down 1200hp but still is 17k more than the quote for a 1000hp build for my D-max so I guess it all depends ;)

I hate my POS former beat friend for being an alcoholic pill popper beating his 6 month prego wife and calling me the asshole and to mind my own business when I come back into town and try and talk to him and his fu**ing wife just makes excuses for him and won't leave just in case there's still a spark between them.
All ya did was talk to him?
I hate him too, an I hate the ignorance known as "love"

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Nelson performance engines quoted me 36k for a twin turbo lsx for my trailblazer, it would've put down 1200hp but still is 17k more than the quote for a 1000hp build for my D-max so I guess it all depends ;)
I have always wondered what it would cost for one of his engines, It don't make me feel that bad to have a diesel after all.

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
3uduguju.jpg

And he wasn't happy with me taking a pic before he went in.
What did he do to get himself into this mess?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
What did he do to get himself into this mess?

He broke his arm originally end of Feb when someone tripped him at school. Then Thursday during PE he jumped to catch a ball in PE slipped in the muddy field broke the same arm but 2 bones this time:( This the reasons for plates and screws.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
I have always wondered what it would cost for one of his engines, It don't make me feel that bad to have a diesel after all.

I was a lil shocked, but that's for a 7k LSX block, two custom in house and patented mirrored turbos set up in a symmetrical equal length fashion, and everything in between, installed and turn key ready. No trans tho:rolleyes:

But still, 36k:eek:
Supposedly they only like to build off of the LSX block anymore and don't build anything less than 1000whp, and they're 6-8mo out

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
ya that to and then they go and put a total of 9 screws, a plate, and a billion staples into my leg. I wish they would have used stitches instead of staples, the dam things dig in if i put my leg down wrong.

I was graced with staples too. Watch that leg close for excessive swelling. I had a buddy with a tib fib break, and he damn near lost his leg because of compartment syndrome. You're sporting quite a few prosthetic enhancements there.

If I add all my hardware up it's sad. 11 screws, 3 titanium rods, and bone graphs from myself and a cadaver.

Hopefully everyone in this thread will be able to live without all the hate someday. Lol

Taylor-34

Jan 13, 2014
Cali..
:rofl:

:thumb:

All ya did was talk to him?
I hate him too, an I hate the ignorance known as "love"

Ya cocoal all I tried meeting up with him for dinner he never showed, who knows what it woulda ended up like. Would like to hurt him but if his wife isn't going to leave him I'll be left looking like the fool.. His while family keeps saying oh he'll change when the baby comes WTF??!!! Ugh

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Ya cocoal all I tried meeting up with him for dinner he never showed, who knows what it woulda ended up like. Would like to hurt him but if his wife isn't going to leave him I'll be left looking like the fool.. His while family keeps saying oh he'll change when the baby comes WTF??!!! Ugh

Well man, you're better off not having the opportunity to have met up that night.
And it's not my place to have said anything, I'm sorry, for my comment and for the fact that you've had that on your plate.

Sumbullshit right there:mad:

You can't change them or him, I hurt inside for the family they just might be and for the potential future the child will face, you can only hope things do indeed change. Just lay that burden right on over to your "higher power" and let it go, there's no need for it to change who you are too:hug:

Take care man-
Jason

Taylor-34

Jan 13, 2014
Cali..
Well man, you're better off not having the opportunity to have met up that night.
And it's not my place to have said anything, I'm sorry, for my comment and for the fact that you've had that on your plate.

Sumbullshit right there:mad:

You can't change them or him, I hurt inside for the family they just might be and for the potential future the child will face, you can only hope things do indeed change. Just lay that burden right on over to your "higher power" and let it go, there's no need for it to change who you are too:hug:

Take care man-
Jason

Yep that's bout all I can do, and no worries I didn't take offense to your commenting it's just nice to hear I'm not the crazy one thinking this is all Effed up.. Don't know what their life holds but I doubt it's going to be a good outcome for the baby :/

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
I hate all you ****s

I hate all those fags...er I mean FLAGS you're sportin on your truck in your avatar:D

:angel:

And I hate that my truck is still broken down...I hate how much money I wanna spend, how much I've already spent and that my truck is broken down.
I hate that fingers pistons take a month to get, and I hate that I'm going to trust myself to put the new parts in:eek: