blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Sorry to hear this guys.God help me and the guy I ever find steeling my shit because I will not stop till that p o s is motionless.

Hope you find the thieves and they pay dearly for what they have done.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Getting shit stolen sucks especially when you need it most. I put my flatbed trailer across the street from my house to sell and someone stole the safety chains.....really... So I had to buy new ones just so the new owner could safely tow it home. F#ck thieves.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Sucks when you work hard to get what you have and then someone else decides they need it more than you do. Good news is they used the wife's card at a Hess station and an Exxon station and both places have cameras. Just waiting to hear from the police on whether or not they have a good ID.

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I hate a sorry sob that breaks into your truck!! Happened to me last night.

Roll Tide!

That sucks man, sorry to hear that. It happened to my girlfriend when I was overseas I let her drive my lbz when it was new new new and it got broken stop two of my CC glocks and my radar detector. Sorry ****s, we work our asses off for what we have all of us in this site for the most part I would bet and some scumbag takes ur shit would love to catch someone some day.

Walk up quitely ask them if they see anything they like with 40/45 stateing between here eyes

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
Sorry to hear this guys.God help me and the guy I ever find steeling my shit because I will not stop till that p o s is motionless.

Hope you find the thieves and they pay dearly for what they have done.

My .40 cal goes with me in the truck/car and comes inside with me when I get home. There has been a growing number of break ins around town. Luckily everything I have of value fits in my big gun safe. And I have the best security system there is, a pair of dogs for the bark and a Sig Saur for the bite. It almost got a couple friends of mine shot. They thought it'd be funny to sneak down and mess with my truck. Luckily it was a full moon out and I could see it was just them before pulling the gun. Someone breaks into my house it'll be a shoot first call the cops later type deal.

sent from a galaxy far far away

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
They walk up and sucker punch random people on the street and try and knock them out with one punch! Hey, maybe get yourself a job there loser's!!!

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/20/thugs-targeting-jews-disturbing-knockout-game/

the comment from uncle RHEMUS : I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a
moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community
and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them
ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting
skills unrivaled by any other culture.

Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and
serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real
Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to
their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all
they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work
and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive,
we would be poorer as a nation.

Presently
enriching the cities of Spokane WA, Chicago IL, Philadelphia PA, Washington
D.C., St. Louis MO, New Orleans LA, Los Angeles CA, Flint MI, Baltimore MD,
Pontiac MI, Gary Ind., Newark NJ, Cleveland OH, Atlanta GA, Richmond VA,
Memphis TN, Birmingham AL, Camden NJ; and let's not forget Detroit, the tourism
capital of the world!

They have not Enriched our culture tremendously here in Vegas ....yet.

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
I hate Dodges, ricers, hondas, BMWs, hippies, hybrids, and vegans.

And most of all I HATE ANYONE who wants to take away my guns, and I HATE EVERYONE who doesnt love the RED WHITE AND BLUE.

Darius6t9

I'm the Floater. Lurking.
Aug 23, 2008
Rusk, Tx. Again
I hate that I replaced my water pump last year and now I have that dang whining noise on top of needing new injectors ( drained 18 quarts of magical oil yesterday.) and it might be possible I will need a new turbo. Seems to have a small chirp when stepping on the go pedal. Tranny lines are leaking and I have an oil leak on the passengers side, looks like it could be head gasket. not real sure though. That's where the trail of oil stops going up. And found out the fuel line port on the front P/S is leaking causing the fuel system to lose prime. Yup starting to hate my truck. But just can't let myself get rid of her. She is my second favorite girl. Sorry for the rant. But his is a hate thread. lol

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
I hate that I replaced my water pump last year and now I have that dang whining noise on top of needing new injectors ( drained 18 quarts of magical oil yesterday.) and it might be possible I will need a new turbo. Seems to have a small chirp when stepping on the go pedal. Tranny lines are leaking and I have an oil leak on the passengers side, looks like it could be head gasket. not real sure though. That's where the trail of oil stops going up. And found out the fuel line port on the front P/S is leaking causing the fuel system to lose prime. Yup starting to hate my truck. But just can't let myself get rid of her. She is my second favorite girl. Sorry for the rant. But his is a hate thread. lol

Try owning a Land Rover Discovery 2, then try selling it. You guys dont know problems!

CarolinaHD

Feb 8, 2011
NC
I hate when the power steering line bursts and leaves me stranded without a way to work at 530 in the morning. :mad: