BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
I hate pilots that don't understand how flight controls operate and ask me the dumbest questions because they say "these don't "feel" right to me, there's something wrong with them" :mad:

TexasRob

Dec 19, 2012
Canyon Lake Texas
I hate when people tell me that Cummins is a better motor and they have never owned a diesel in their life. Just want to slam their face on a glass table :banging:

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
I hate when people say the ultimate truck is a cummins with an Allison in a fords body. Yes cummins is a good motor, but why swap out everything when a Dmax is just as good? :eek:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
i hate when people yell at me in parking lots for flippin their dodge tow mirrors down :eek:

and more then anything i hate when people drive slow in the fast lane

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I hate when people say the ultimate truck is a cummins with an Allison in a fords body. Yes cummins is a good motor, but why swap out everything when a Dmax is just as good? :eek:

Without getting into a massive argument here I would without a doubt swap a Duramax/Allison combo into a newer king ranch super duty if it was at all feasible. That is the nicest driving, riding truck I have ever been in. And the interior is amazing too.

Btw I hate fuel prices! The commute to my new job is over a hundred miles, so to be financially wise I'm stuck driving the other halfs Hyundai Sonata during the week while she gets to tool around town in my truck :(

sent from a galaxy far far away

SCDMax

Aug 8, 2013
South Carolina
I hate seeing high school aged punks in brand new trucks that mommy and daddy bought for them.

I hate when someone tries to tell me a prius is the best car out there

I hate drivers think I want to race them because I've clearly modified my truck....move along you're wasting my time

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

kking

~only stock for now~
Mar 20, 2013
Il
I hate industrial injection and all their junk.
I hate how my 4.6l work van has no power and can't get out of its own way:D
I hate ford products In general:)

Mike Dmax

Old guy
Apr 16, 2013
Kentucky
I hate when you buy stuff from vendors in the classified section and never receive your shit! I hate potholes. I hate my job, I hate it when x-girl friends contact you on Facebook, I hate being married...