H&S Done?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Hmmm. I don't know, but all of their tuners are listed as "Out of stock" on their website.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Someone on there FB page asked. Heres there response.

More information will be available tomorrow. We did not get "shut down" though. Thanks!

delong_1

<< my work
Dec 5, 2008
Arvada, CO
from what i heard from a reliable source is they are negotiating with the government right now. all mfg. has stopped until they can settle.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
I have heard they have been getting a hard time from the epa for awhile. can't imagine how you can Negotiate with the EPA when they know everyone is running OFFROAD only products on the street. I hope they get to stay in business because all this epa stuff in bullshit anyway. this could be interesting to see how thi splays out. edge discontinued their version of the dpf delete tuners quite awhile back because the epa cracked down on them.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
Yeah makes no sence we have epa and right across the north and south borders it doesnt matter. so what is going to happen in canada if the tuners get shut down that build the delete tuners?

Combine Pilot

They Call Me Mike
Feb 7, 2010
Saskatchewan
Yeah makes no sence we have epa and right across the north and south borders it doesnt matter. so what is going to happen in canada if the tuners get shut down that build the delete tuners?

I guess we're screwed or we need the companies that make them to move to Canada. Hey, then maybe we'd get free shipping and you guys south of the border can get raped on shipping and brokerage all the time. :rofl:

Last edited:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
haha omg this is perfect. I used to get into so many arguments with the clowns at H&S over their arrogance and caviler attitude towards emissions, thinking the EPA and/or GM couldnt touch them. They would tell me they had no problems, they were the best, they were right I was wrong, and that I was the idiot.

Well now its come time to pay the piper. Wonder what story bentley and casey and crew are going to tell me/us now?????

I bet they are wishing they hadnt posted up all those videos of their cracked-ECM 2011 Denali blowing smoke everywhere now....

ben

02CCSB

Built
May 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
In the end, none of this really matters.

EFI Live has everything else cracked.

SCT has Ford cracked.

Basically, the pressure is now on EFI Live to develop more models.

The only guys who will suffer in the short term are the LML guys.

02CCSB

Built
May 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
Smarty and EFI Live aren't in the US. Italy and New Zealand respectively.

Basically, what this means is that the guys with the knowledge to write their own tunes will do VERY well.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
In the end, none of this really matters.

EFI Live has everything else cracked.

SCT has Ford cracked.

Basically, the pressure is now on EFI Live to develop more models.

The only guys who will suffer in the short term are the LML guys.

I just hope EFI Live doesnt take away our ability to tune out this stuff. I remember reading the efi live said something along the lines of "AT THIS TIME" we will not be taking this abilty to disable/delete away. makes me want to buy a shit load of licences and have them on hand.