Gun choices???

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
In the interest of uniformity (ammo & mags) how about a pistol caliber carbine (PCC)?! Get one that accepts 9mm glock mags (thinking several 30rd'ers!) & you're set to operate two weapons w/ different abilities but the same ammo & magazines. I think being able to send rounds down range at super-sonic velocity from a PCC is very appealing for all but long range "snipering" the zombies. :D

The Kel Tec Sub 2000, mech tech (actually converts the pistol to rifle) and the Just Right Carbine.

Thoughts?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
compared to "modern day" defensive pistols the 1911 platform is far from the most reliable with the amount of tweaking and fitting they require to make them reliable in the first place
I have a Springfield Armory 1911 that I bought about 8 years ago for around $400' it is a bare bones pistol with no extras. I have put several thousand rounds through it without a single stoppage no matter what ammo I use. I'd say that's pretty reliable.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
i dont understand what the capacity of a magazine matters to the people in CA
Things are definately different in Cali. I have a can of white lithium greese in my shop that has a warning that reads, "contents has been known to cause cancer in California". I guess I'm OK to use it in North Carolina?

Maricopaagent

Glamis Anyone?
Oct 10, 2011
Arizona
Things are definately different in Cali. I have a can of white lithium greese in my shop that has a warning that reads, "contents has been known to cause cancer in California". I guess I'm OK to use it in North Carolina?

Cali Sucks..
All UTV riders need helmets as of JAN 1.. No 4 seat conversions..

Thanks, tree hugger asshats.. :mad:

And,

only 1 JUDGE in the bunch??

.45 1911
.50 semi auto for the comfort zone

JMK777

16's, but i keep em clean
Mar 20, 2008
Moss Beach
SB 249 was shot down in committee today!!!!:thumb:

That is great news:woott: good to know there still some people with brains in C.A. government.

BUT! the bill is still alive ,this is not over till Friday deadline

Last edited: