Info: Guess who got unbanned on CompD at least for a while

Dalpilot

Jun 5, 2008
True. Why the ban Mr. CompD moderator?

Why not ask Pat? He asked to be banned several times. He was told we don't just ban someone because they want to be......he then proceeded to do everything he could to get banned. Ask Pat, he SHOULD tell you the same thing, if not it will surely contradict his PM's.

You guys really never heard of Wenching, as in chasing wenches, as in chasing women? :cool2: Wow, I am out of my age group. LOLI'll grab my cane now and get on my way. LOL

Dalpilot

Jun 5, 2008
Umm.... I don't get it..... Don't try and save face, you've already lost most of it..... :spit:

On edit: I get it now, you make a statement and you can't figure it out so you say ' wait this coming from a guy in "the Gerbil Club" '. You should have just deleted that, just another mark in the 5th grader mentality of yours.

Mike do Pats nuts ever get in the way of your breathing or have you learned to snorkel on his dick?

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Mike do Pats nuts ever get in the way of your breathing or have you learned to snorkel on his WeeWee?
I don't want to bring back memories for you.

I don't know just yet! I'm still working my way up from between his toes.....

You on the other hand have had plenty of experience cleaning your face with the same sanitation paper used on your best side.

I hope you are not really this PISSED> to stoop < lol :thumb: I've succeeded in frustrating you. PROUD < Grinning from ear to ear > HUMBLED by you....

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Mike do Pats nuts ever get in the way of your breathing or have you learned to snorkel on his dick?

LOL wow on CompD this thread would have been closed, edited, and most users in this thread would have been permabanned... But hey keep throwing erroneous insults out maybe karma will kick you square in the face dropping you to the ground then it will insert it's "Dockboy" in your mouth:thumb:

Dalpilot

Jun 5, 2008
No I was just wondering, cause that would explain your ignorant post. Oxygen deprivation causes hypoxia, which can lead to the same type of retarded mentality your showing. LOL

I don't get bent out of shape about post's on an internet forum. Its all good.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
LOL wow on CompD this thread would have been closed, edited, and most users in this thread would have been permabanned... But hey keep throwing erroneous insults out maybe karma will kick you square in the face dropping you to the ground then it will insert it's "Dockboy" in your mouth:thumb:

:spit:

Come on Nick, we've been asked to clean up our posts before. Makes you feel welcome doesn't it. I know it did me.... Gotta love this site. :D

Dalpilot

Jun 5, 2008
I don't want to bring back memories for you.

I don't know just yet! I'm still working my way up from between his toes.....

You on the other hand have had plenty of experience cleaning your face with the same sanitation paper used on your best side.

I hope you are not really this PISSED> to stoop < lol :thumb: I've succeeded in frustrating you. PROUD < Grinning from ear to ear > HUMBLED by you....

UMMMMMM, huh? Whatever your into man.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
No I was just wondering, cause that would explain your ignorant post. Oxygen deprivation causes hypoxia, which can lead to the same type of retarded mentality your showing. LOL

I don't get bent out of shape about post's on an internet forum. Its all good.

Wow, do you know this condition well? I mean you must from smoking that crack and smelling the fumes coming from your orifices. Tell me, what kinda BTU's are you releasing at the moment?

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
No, I will not be in Pheonix.

I will be racing between diesel events and my local Outlaw Street series at least twice a month, sometimes three times from March until October.

No need to drive 36 hrs and 2400 mi. to do it:hello:

Just so I understand this, you get challenged to a real race but won't go because you say it's too far away and your too busy being a fulltime racer, but give me a hard time about supposedly being a keyboard racer just because I have never come to your end of the country to watch you race your POS and you've never seen me at any of the tracks your at ??

When are you going in for that surgery by the way??

:dunce:

Dalpilot

Jun 5, 2008
You really need to work on your smack talk. Whats next, you gonna throw out some yo mama stuff? LOL I thought a fellow Texan would have some better skills, but damn man.

Last edited:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
You really need to work on your smack talk. Whats next, you gonna throw out some yo mama stuff? LOL

Depends on my interpretation at the moment, but sure, why not. I may learn from you, the MASTER.... By the way, smack talk is just that, I have been promoted to 6th grade. WE are sophisticated and use the dictionary....

Last edited:

Dalpilot

Jun 5, 2008
Well when you get finished with Pats toes, make sure you work on it. I gotta run now. Thanks for the entertainment.

Last edited:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
You really are a confused man. LOL

Ok, I'll see if I can get my head on straight.

You get your panties in a wad or don't have answer to facts from Pat. So, you and your CompD swingers get together and ban the only person that can answer for Pat, Pat. Then you follow a thread to another forum and expect readers to side with you. So, you pass out " 5th grade smack talk " and expect to answer all questions with " learn to smack talk ". So, I'm asking you to school me in smack talk! But, from experience, I'll school you in 6th grade " Smack Talk ".

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Well when you get finished with Pats toes, make sure you work on it. I gotta run now. Thanks for the entertainment.

Your smack talk is no better, you keep talking about how you gotta run, go to work, or whatever you gotta do, but your still here? Gotta be something driving you to stay... oh yeah, talking about guys licking other guys balls. Thats entertainment for you huh? :D