Info: Guess who got unbanned on CompD at least for a while

Dockboy

Mar 5, 2008
Ok you want to go back do ya. How about a 700+ idi 7.3. Ya, pre power-joke for sure. And, thanks to Sheid for their help more came later, had no problem testing limits then or now. I'm still on the same as equipped engine. But, since we are going back, enough air to burn the diesel and propane. No nitrous required..... Still got all the parts and the engine, safe and sound. Surely was before 2003... Do some homework before you throw fiction.

Least you could do is spell their name right when making up stories!!:rofl:

I doubt you could prove that you personally had anything to do with it:rofl:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Least you could do is spell their name right when making up stories!!:rofl:

I doubt you could prove that you personally had anything to do with it:rofl:

Is that all you can say after everything in this thread? I bet I have forgotten more about Fummins than you know.

That's ok, this is mystical interwebby bsathon.... I can say what I want... :D oops missed the C didn't I. Oh well, let's go back to your posts and play some games. You might want to get on the phone with your ATS friends, they too had something to do with it. Just ask, how about asking Scheid themselves. Wait a minute, I told them what I wanted, they told be what they could do and we went from there, not much interwebby crap talk then. I didn't live on their backsides for claim to fame.

Sucks to get it thrown back in your face doesn't it?

I'm a liar and admit it, what is your excuse? What, are you doubting me? lol Oh well, you don't even know what an IDI is. How about a Perkins in a Chevy? I have no reason to lie, wait that is your line. :rofl:

Last edited:

Dalpilot

Jun 5, 2008
I did not see this post, but if someone said that, and truthfully meant it, then that says a lot for there intelligence. If someone thinks that big national drag races and sled pulling events are going to keep happening with no fans, then thats pretty funny.

Well although taken out of context, and while not taking the entire thread full of post to get the full context of the post, (but picking what you wanted out) what was said was in response to saying we should take a poll at TS to find out whether the fans want to see 1/8th or 1/4 mile racing. My comment was, "Not to sound like a dick, but when the Fans start paying for the broken parts, then they can have a say. I have seen no diminishing of the fans from running an 1/8th mile vs 1/4." What exactly was meant by that was/is that the fans don't seem to care whether its 1/8th or 1/4, nor do they realize the cost involved in breaking parts. I spent years trying to build something different, FOR THE FANS. I could have done another full size truck, with a full size Dmax, cummins, powerstroke....etc, but why? I'm not special by any means, just wanted something different. Believe me, the fans will go away if we don't give them something to see. However, there are those like me, that build on a low budget using my own disposable income after taking care of my families responsibilities. What would do you think the fans would rather see, a few high dollar teams running 1/4 mile races, or a bunch of trucks running whatever.

You guys have fun trying to get under my skin, I'm ok with it. :thumb: Fact is, its racing. You want to make it personal, thats fine, I can hack it.....hell I built a 6.0....seriously, you have to have thick skin to do that.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
:hug:

Have a good day Pat.

Apparently makes your skin thin. Were gonna have a warning label made up when you sign on. Its gonna say, Be careful, you might get your feelings hurt if you come on here looking for a fight with someone you don't know and take a jab at them because someone else tells you they are bad.

Pretty funny how he was banned for doing just what y'all are doing here. He hasn't banned any of you. Lift the ban so he can goat at it with all you CompD " wenchers " or at least you. All I saw was facts from Pat, you kick him out and play pat each other on the back since he can't reply. Another good thing about Pat is his belief in himself and his views, he doesn't need anyone to say " that's right " as you folks do. You can play your games on your site but, the games have not started here.

Last edited:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Pretty funny how he was banned for doing just what y'all are doing here. He hasn't banned any of you. Lift the ban so he can got at it with all you CompD " wenchers " or at least you. All I saw was facts from Pat, you kick him out and play pat each other on the back since he can't reply. Another good thing about Pat is his belief in himself and his views, he doesn't need anyone to say " that's right " as you folks do. You can play your games on your site but, the games have not started here.
True. Why the ban Mr. CompD moderator?

Dalpilot

Jun 5, 2008
um wenching, see Monty python......wait this coming from a guy in "the Gerbil Club"? lol

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
LOL here i thought you were somewhat intelligent:D

Damn, I was waiting for DockBoy to catch this. You did, of all people.... :D

So should I change it to Neurons? Nah, that will give him something to think about.

Hey, are you going to take number 50 before it's spoken for?

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
um wenching, see Monty python......wait this coming from a guy in "the Gerbil Club"? lol

Umm.... I don't get it..... Don't try and save face, you've already lost most of it..... :spit:

On edit: I get it now, you make a statement and you can't figure it out so you say ' wait this coming from a guy in "the Gerbil Club" '. You should have just deleted that, just another mark in the 5th grader mentality of yours.

Last edited: