Going for tens in the zf. (Mission Accomplished!!!)

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Needs a few tweaks but I would do a roll race with anyone in the world in this thing right now. Toooppppp eeeennnnndddd:woott:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Saturday should be interesting.

Yeah, did a few test hits yesterday. Bogs a bit on the launch, we have changed a little bit on the suspension and turbo. It's hooking good enough to bog on the street which it never did before. Trans needs a few miles to get wore in as well so Saturday will be interesting. I have to get used to the tighter transmission, if it bogs on the track we are gonna do a boosted launch or whif it off the line.:happy2:

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
Yeah, did a few test hits yesterday. Bogs a bit on the launch, we have changed a little bit on the suspension and turbo. It's hooking good enough to bog on the street which it never did before. Trans needs a few miles to get wore in as well so Saturday will be interesting. I have to get used to the tighter transmission, if it bogs on the track we are gonna do a boosted launch or whif it off the line.:happy2:

I hope you have go pros all over this thing. I want to see it. Lol

What wheel and tire setup?
Nevermind. I see it now

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Very cool man. I hope you make it! This reminds me of going for 10s in the Dumpster. That was so much fun; this makes me want to get it back in action.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Very cool man. I hope you make it! This reminds me of going for 10s in the Dumpster. That was so much fun; this makes me want to get it back in action.

Thanks guys, testing this thing yesterday didn't even go exactly as planned but does it ever? And was still a blast, if I can get the trans seated good in a few passes it's gonna be a good day. Trans is setup tight so after everything gets loaded a few times and settled in it should be perfect. We will see how it acts on the track on slicks instead of worn out st2s on chip and seal lol.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
picture.php

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
What all have you removed to drop weight? What was your starting weight? That is very light.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
How complete is the interior? Do you still have heat and A/C, or is it full race-truck?