EPR Twin Turbo Install Pics!!!

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Well i finally got all my parts back from Trent @ Extreme Prejudice Racing. First thing i would like to tell everyone here is that Trent is the nicest most helpful person i have ever met in my life!!! He will do whatever it takes to make things right and make sure that you are 100% satisfied. His packing is top notch and he has NO competition in the packing department LOL. So i started the install tonigh and would like to let everyone know that whoever says Trent's twin turbo kit fitment isn't spot on doesn't now how to properly install the parts. Fitment was perfect, powdercoat was flawless and everything was in the kit i needed up to this point in the install. Here are some pics of my progress tonight and more pics to come tomorrow

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Looking good Mark , thanks for the kind words but we have had some bumps in the road getting were we are thats for sure , we have came a very long ways though and continue to strive to have every kit be better the the last .

Edit : For those that dont know this one was just a "rebuild" , its one of our older kits that was re-sold and came back for some up-dates and fresh color .

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
DAMN! That's the box he ships in!? Hmmmmm??? Kinda wanna buy a kit so I can have another storage container.

LOL :roflmao:

Its funny we first started using them to take kits to and from powder coating , they worked so well we recently started using them for shipping , and those are the best thing we have ever used for shipping turbo kits , it may seem silly but it gets the job done far better than cardboard !

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009

Its funny we first started using them to take kits to and from powder coating , they worked so well we recently started using them for shipping , and those are the best thing we have ever used for shipping turbo kits , it may seem silly but it gets the job done far better than cardboard !

Seems like a good plan. Probably cheaper than downtime rebuilding stuff destroyed in shipping. Not to mention happy customers not waiting for replacement parts!

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo

Powder looks good.:thumb: I never saw it before it left. The packaging does seem ridiculous but its sturdier than most.:woott:

Atleast ups did not screw it up this time. And if you hit biglots up and other stores this time of the year those things are cheap.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Well, I guess if I ever see a heavy blue tote in the load, I'll know what's in it. :roflmao:

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Thanks to everyone! Today i am going to be drilling and tapping the oil return and running the oil lines and coolant bottle and lines. Then hooking up all the gauges to the piping and cleaning up all the wiring and making sure everything is good and tight. I will keep yinz updated this afternoon with progress im hoping to fire her this afternoon but we'll see:thumb: