Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Got a few things done...

picture.php

picture.php

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
Drive shaft hoops going to be nice, I like were your oil cooler is to what size or what one is it?

Edit: Found it with a stalker search of your name :D
FLD-DB-30617

Last edited:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Should be back running soon. Stage 3 pushrods, billet shafts and perch mounts.
Still need to get the trans pulled and sent to Evan, it's been slow going here.
picture.php

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Thank you, I appreciate the compliment. some of the parts where defiantly not "needed" and people are talking crap but I do not care, It's mine and it's what I wanted to do.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Thank you, I appreciate the compliment. some of the parts where defiantly not "needed" and people are talking crap but I do not care, It's mine and it's what I wanted to do.

Very nice very clean build.

Nice and clean build is an understatement haha, this is without a doubt the cleanest and most well-built street truck on here Chris's attention to detail, hard work and no expenses spared makes it the most killer street truck any of us will probably ever see. I cannot imagine the man hours that went into building this truck.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Thank you guys, I'm excited to see it in a magazine. I've been in contact with him and he's ready to photo shoot it when I get it done. Just want to get a couple more things done.

GSXRTURBO1

Feb 10, 2015
Detroit MI
Don't pay any attention to the naysayers, it's your truck and your money, do what makes you happy. I'd spend hours just looking at everything, let alone starting and driving it! It's a work of art for the mechanically inclined.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Everything going on under the hood is abt on. Need to get my transmission to Evan, also have one of his converters for it, as well as a billet rear engine cover that we "get" to put on. Still haven't had the 3.42 front gears put in yet. Just slow going on it. I am getting the interior parts back from getting hydro dipped, can't wait to see how those turn out. Also sent an extra set of headlights to LED Intergrations to have him put his halos and led bulbs in. Hope to have it at truck wars, won't be racing this time but would be nice to have it there.

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
Everything going on under the hood is abt on. Need to get my transmission to Evan, also have one of his converters for it, as well as a billet rear engine cover that we "get" to put on. Still haven't had the 3.42 front gears put in yet. Just slow going on it. I am getting the interior parts back from getting hydro dipped, can't wait to see how those turn out. Also sent an extra set of headlights to LED Intergrations to have him put his halos and led bulbs in. Hope to have it at truck wars, won't be racing this time but would be nice to have it there.

You'll be happy with them for sure.

I stopped by and saw them this week and I'm jealous. I want to get my steering wheel and cluster cover done now.