Engine build

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Very impressive! I'm ready to see some times now. I have waited this long what's a bit longer. :-D Mark does excellent work hands down my go to guy when I need anything. Very helpful and willing to explain everything. Bet your glad you decided not to sell the beast now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Happy for you Chris. It is great to see a well planned setup at work again. Aren't you glad we had that little talk about giving it one more chance? I knew the turbo setup would be efficient. The only real question would be if it made you happy in a daily driver format.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
That's crazy. We use a dk2 to read cylinder pressures on the mains and gens for my ship. I'm sure she will idle a lot smoother and burn cleaner as well. Keep us updated!

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Finally made it home. Got Chris's truck unloaded and he's on his way to drop the tow truck off and a few more hours for him to get home. It was an experience to see Mark tune this truck, very exciting to say the least. The truck was violent on tunes 3 and up lol! I enjoyed meeting Mark, he did a great job and has this beast purring like a kitten.

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
You should have stopped. I'm gonna be laid up for a week or so, due to a little surgery, but that'll give me time to order a few parts and plan a little on my project. Chris deserves to have a good running truck , I'd have threw in the towel on that one a while back with the small amount of patience I have. I do have to have a ride though, the 8 something hp ride in Dustin's made a lasting memory, 1100 something would bring an old man like me to tears I imagine. That truck is impressive, good work fellas.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Thank you!!! It was nice to finally meet you too. we had a great time. I'm glad we made the trip and I'm sure we will be back...

Chris has a badass truck hands down!!! Glad to finally get to meet you in person and dial your baby in for you! Tune 1 made 565hp iirc and went up from there and is very friendly for having triple setup just a smidge smaller than Brett's kit that runs mid 8's. Wish the pavement would have been dry today because this thing is nasty when the boost comes on. I'm with Chris, the tuning using the cylinder pressure is awesome to say the least. Food for thought... He is making 200hp more than I did on my stock motor at the same pressure because of the setup, that's badass!!!

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Who built the transmission in your truck?! It's got a rough row to hoe now having to handle all that powa!!

Glad things have worked out for you! Hopefully this one will last a good long while!

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Just ordered the kryptonite SS kit with sway bar links. Need to get some measurements to order the cv shafts. Can't wait to see how it does. Been threw 3 sets of Moog tie rods.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Don't tell me that. My while front end is mood. The pitman and idler arm boots are split already after 12k miles. I just give em a shot of grease every 1k miles to make sure they are full.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk