Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
He said he was impressed with it, Maybe they will chime in. I'm supprized how low he could get my small tune. Was tuned using his new cylinder pressure tool, worth the extra in my opinion.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
It's going to be a while for that, I'd like to get some rcv front shafts.
I think you'll need them haha. They're nice pieces for sure.

Congrats on getting her all tuned up! How low did you get the small tune?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
He said he was impressed with it, Maybe they will chime in. I'm supprized how low he could get my small tune. Was tuned using his new cylinder pressure tool, worth the extra in my opinion.

I think you'll need them haha. They're nice pieces for sure.

Congrats on getting her all tuned up! How low did you get the small tune?

Thank you, not sure what the question was..

Not sure on his question. But I'll ask one. What hp is tune 1? Or the smallest tune I guess.

Did you get to go to tune 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Chris has a badass truck hands down!!! Glad to finally get to meet you in person and dial your baby in for you! Tune 1 made 565hp iirc and went up from there and is very friendly for having triple setup just a smidge smaller than Brett's kit that runs mid 8's. Wish the pavement would have been dry today because this thing is nasty when the boost comes on. I'm with Chris, the tuning using the cylinder pressure is awesome to say the least. Food for thought... He is making 200hp more than I did on my stock motor at the same pressure because of the setup, that's badass!!!