Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Yes it is running, I like the pistons in my application. It's abt proper setup. I have huge turbos, cam and injectors. The turbos sound amazing, kind of scary driving in the rain

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
It runs really good, sounds amazing!!! Still have a few things I have to do. But I'm really happy with it so far. Can't say it will ever get driven in the snow

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Thank you, I still have more to do. Sway bars, hood, roll pan, brakes and paint those mirrors. I had a great time this weekend. for those that said this would not spool they are wrong. It spools great.

Last edited:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I have one from when it started. Not sure how to post them. I'll have to have someone take one while riding. It starts to sing real nice around2k rpm then pulls real hard

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Need to get the hood, roll pan and mirrors painted. I really like the stance.
picture.php
picture.php

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Looks awesome!!!
:woott:

I still like the look of my lifted rig, but yours looks faster, and wouldn't ya know it, it is!
:roflmao:

Is that an MBRP TD series 4" exhaust? Cuz it looks pretty familiar

In fact our trucks are almost identical from the rear
:thumb:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
picture.php
I have received a lot of pm's abt cv angles. My angles are not bad for as low as it sits. I still plan on getting the RCV shafts. I know most say I will not need them but I'd rather have and not need then need and not have.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
:woott:

That looks perfect for doing boosted launches with a high powered Duramax
:thumb:

You gotta think, when you're staging and building boost, your diff becomes under load and rolls forward, your front end WILL lift while on the brakes and those cv angles will be almost flat when you let loose, and after the full weight transfer happens, the angles will probably be slightly positive for the first few hundred feet and level out as you move down the track