Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
The cognito upper arms are for lifted/leveled trucks. We tried to flip sides ( they are on the wrong sides upside down) theyare for a lowered truck, my ball joint angles look great but my casted is still off. Looking more into it, we may end up with some Djm lowers too. Hope that helped some

Last edited:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Gauges are swapped out, I like these a lot better them then the old ones.
picture.php

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Got stock centerlink put back in it, flipped the cognito upper arms upside down and sides. Ball joints look a lot better.. Getting alignment now. We will see the outcome. It was bad!!

Gauges are swapped out, I like these a lot better them then the old ones.

Do you know if you can do that with the Cognito UCA's for 01-06 (and 07 classic) models???

Those gauges look killer
:thumb:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I don't know abt it on older modles. Still undecided if I'm going to keep mine this way. I should be able to get the lower arms put on tomorrow, we will see if that helps out.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
New head lights are in, I really like them over the chrome stock stuff. Hood will be going on in a few days. Need to find someone that can do some body work...... Hint hint. I'm looking for a 1500 grill and bumper they are abt 2 inch shorter. I don't care for all the chrome so I'd like to have it color matched to truck.
picture.php

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Got the lower arms off, all I can say to anyone needing to remove lower control arms is "LARGE" pry bars. I need to find some replacement ball joints for the Djm lowers. Hope to have it back on the road in the am. Hope the arms fix the alignment.

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Got the lower arms off, all I can say to anyone needing to remove lower control arms is "LARGE" pry bars. I need to find some replacement ball joints for the Djm lowers. Hope to have it back on the road in the am. Hope the arms fix the alignment.

My local autozone had the lower joints for the djm's.