Engine build

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Fuel return block.. Left to right, cp3's, injectors, rail, temp sensor( need to drill and tap for sensor still.
picture.php

All those fittings will be fitted to fuel return lines and the large AN fitting on the right is collective "out" to the fuel tank?

???So the two purple anodized fittings on the left are the CP3 return, the two 3/16" nipples are fuel injector return and the one 1/2" one is for rail return?

Looks pretty trick
:thumb:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Fittings

Correct, the CP3 returns are an 6 fittings. The an fitting doing to the fuel cooler will be an 10. Not a fan of the purple it's what I had sitting here. QUOTE=Hot COCOAL;849034]All those fittings will be fitted to fuel return lines and the large AN fitting on the right is collective "out" to the fuel tank?

???So the two purple anodized fittings on the left are the CP3 return, the two 3/16" nipples are fuel injector return and the one 1/2" one is for rail return?

Looks pretty trick
:thumb:[/QUOTE]

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
What kind of fuel line are you going to use?
I'm planning to get rid of the hard lines before I re-install the engine in my truck, I'm lost in the sea of fuel line options, lol

Man, that return distribution block is just the "light bulb" idea I needed for the return set up...I've sorta been scratchin my head looking at the lines for a while

And in your pics from post 256, do you have the wiring harness installed??

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Wiring is pretty much done in that pic, still need to rewire the for the mass air flow sensor. They are different plugs for they years... Figured that out after powder coating. the black hose coiled up next to battery is the return from the cp3's. It's just connect to both pumps in that pic. The fuel return block will be mounted in the fire wall near the small turbo outlet and brake booster. For fuel line I'm using hose made by Fragola I bought it from summit racing. I am using LLY fuel rails, doing that let's you feed one cp3 to each fuel rail. All other factory hard lines have been removed.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
New plates

It fits the theme of Diesel Addiction and the build. Hope to get coil overs mounted, traction bar frame mounts done and a few other things this weekend. I'd like to take it to Rudy's event.
picture.php

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Pic

Great work Landon, I would never try to run coil overs withot bracing. It only had 2 tack welds from the factory. He welded up the stock bracket then made the gussets. Trans should be back together soon. Dustin has some tricks up his sleeve for if. Just waiting on parts to show. Can't wait To drive it. Thank you again for the help Landon.
picture.php

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
When you're modding these trucks, its great to have friends who can weld if you can't.

Continued good luck, mopark.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Great work Landon, I would never try to run coil overs withot bracing. It only had 2 tack welds from the factory. He welded up the stock bracket then made the gussets. Trans should be back together soon. Dustin has some tricks up his sleeve for if. Just waiting on parts to show. Can't wait To drive it. Thank you again for the help Landon.
picture.php
Thanks buddy, like I said before I weld for a living every day and rarely get to do projects that intrigue me. This was an escape for me and I enjoyed it.