S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Here is how mine fits.
ygujymu3.jpg

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
That's where I have it now. I don't like how from the side you can see it. I'm going to mount it up under the rear of the truck. I have space there. Heading down next week to work on it some. I'm going to the event on the 26th, taking the Hyundai though..

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Install transmission and all that comes along with that, aftermarket oil cooler, fuel lines to and from engine, gauges, some under hood wiring, as well as a few other things. Not much but I don't want to rush it and mess something up. It still needs to be broke in and tuned. I am in no hurry. I'd love to get it in a magazine.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I'm coming down next week, hope to see you! I started out just getting the exergy's, then one thing led to another and two months later I'm finally picking it up. Exergy 60s, new downpipe flange, drivers side dip stick, Fuelab liftpump, new wheels and Nitto 420's. As bad as I want it back I'm tempted to leave it a couple more weeks and get an Exergy pump. I've been driving a 1500 with a 4.8 since its been gone. When I get it back I'm gone drive it like it belongs to someone else lol!!!

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Definetly do the pump. 10mm or 12mm? I am expecting an Exergy shipment today for the LMM. Should have my Exergy 45% sticks and Exergy 10mm pump. Gonna be plenty of work to do this weekend....:thumb:

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
Looking forward to updates..

I have a LML front bumper that would look sick on that lowered beast.. Located just up the road from Dustins shop too haha

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Event

The event was good, I had a great time. Got to see lots of trucks a lot of fords where there not hating on them in any way. Hope to represent the duramax club next go around.
Sounds good, looks like it's going to be a good day, no rain!

Last edited: