[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Corona
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Miguel's California Mexican Cocina & Cantina
1920 Frontage Road
Corona, CA 92882-8401
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Phone: 951.520.8911
Fax: 951.520.8971
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]6pm tonight, about 20 of us.
[/FONT]

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
It looks like i'm the only one that didn't go to miguels :eek:Had to get home to th wife and Mr.Gavin It's his 6 monthandweek birthday today :rofl:

I'm overly impressed with what i learned today. I learned several things that i can utilize at the dealership and it will make things easier to grasp when tuning. This is more then a tuning class ! We all got our moneys worth !

blacksmoke

Dec 18, 2006
Efi

Just wanted to thank eveyone for there help today,enjoyed it a bunch.

Very good job Pat and Guy,thanx for having me on such a short notice.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Once again Pat and Kat, thanks so much for dinner!

Great convo with Guy, Chad, Dan, and the guys from ANR after dinner as well.

And crap.... who knew it was Dans birthday? again..... :rofl::rofl:
danppebdAY.jpg

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Your Welcome :hug:

It seems every time we go out to dinner it's Dan's Birthday :rofl::rofl:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Thanks out to all the attendees. :hug:

I didn't know it was Dan's birthday??? :confused:

If you are "team driver", and your truck has a non-stock tune in it, and you know how to flash back to stock, if you could flash back to stock this morning it would help.

Pat

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Thanks out to all the attendees. :hug:

I didn't know it was Dan's birthday??? :confused:

If you are "team driver", and your truck has a non-stock tune in it, and you know how to flash back to stock, if you could flash back to stock this morning it would help.

Pat

:confused:

:rofl:

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
Class today was great !!!

Learned a lo and i also created a bunch more questions that came to me on the way home.... more ont hose late :)

It was nice because i applied some of my new knowledge to my truck before i left. I then recorded some of my way home and i am comfortable with looking over things and making necessary changes now I atually know what i'm looking at and what areas i can address for different things.

Pat and Guy, you two make a great set of instructors. I usually am the one that picks on the brown nosers :p but this time the brown nosing is well deserved. I really feel i got more then my moneys worth in this class and i look forward to learning more!

Last edited:

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Thanks Pat and Guy. I really enjoyed the class. SOOOOOO much to learn stil. Also thanks to those that had extra knowledge and shared it with everyone also.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
New record for me..... made it home in 3 hours 14 minutes! :eek:

Thanks again to Pat and Guy, Kat for last night, Mike L for the funny comments :rofl:, meeting a couple of cool canadians, seein Chad back in Cali, Greg, and the rest of my classmates!

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
New record for me..... made it home in 3 hours 14 minutes! :eek:

Thanks again to Pat and Guy, Kat for last night, Mike L for the funny comments :rofl:, meeting a couple of cool canadians, seein Chad back in Cali, Greg, and the rest of my classmates!

Simon and I didn't go:confused::D

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Sorry I missed dinner guys . I was in riverside had my truck torn down doing injector #6 and tried a new regulator in my second pump . I was rolling by miguels about 10:00 PM , figured you guys were gone . Also didnt have my phone on me .

Dans birthday again . Didnt he just have one at voodoo . :rofl:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Sorry I missed dinner guys . I was in riverside had my truck torn down doing injector #6 and tried a new regulator in my second pump . I was rolling by miguels about 10:00 PM , figured you guys were gone . Also didnt have my phone on me .

Dans birthday again . Didnt he just have one at voodoo . :rofl:

All the staff was dancing around him singing in Spanish while Dan was sitting there in a goofy looking hat with a bowl of ice cream in front of him. :rofl:

I have no idea why they would have thought it was Dan's birthday. :confused: