EFILive Duramax Tuning Class

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
I just wanted to say that this class was very infomative and thanks to Pat and Guy for giving up their weekend to teach a bunch of dummies (i.e. me:D) how to use EFI better.

It was cool putting names to so many familiar screen names. A really awesome bunch of guy's we got running around here.

I also wanted to thank Chris for all the help on Saturday, I appreciate all the help you gave me. I was hoping you would have showed up on Sunday.

Also wanted to thank Guy for fixing up my V2, after neglecting it for over a year. Appreciate it man.

I had to leave right at the best part of the class to catch my plane. What did I miss? And are there going to be any additional tutorials for this class online like Pat was saying?

Oh, and thanks to the McSwains for dinner on Saturday night, you are some of the most generous people I know.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Damn.
Sure wish I could have made it. Stupid work.:mad:

When is the next one going to be?

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
I also wanted to thank Chris for all the help on Saturday, I appreciate all the help you gave me. I was hoping you would have showed up on Sunday.

You're very welcome...You've got a PM...

Oh, and thanks to the McSwains for dinner on Saturday night, you are some of the most generous people I know.

No doubt about that, even towards people that have just met...

FIREFIGHTER 503

GEORGIA DIESEL
Dec 4, 2008
It was cool putting names to so many familiar screen names. A really awesome bunch of guy's we got running around here.

X2 Well said Chad, I wanted to say "Thanks" also, the McSwains never let me buy a meal while I was with them! Very generous and helpful in every way, my hat's off to you fine folks.:thankyou: It was great to meet everyone in the class. For those thinking of attending the next class, you won't regret it.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
X2 Well said Chad, I wanted to say "Thanks" also, the McSwains never let me buy a meal while I was with them! Very generous and helpful in every way, my hat's off to you fine folks.:thankyou: It was great to meet everyone in the class. For those thinking of attending the next class, you won't regret it.

You gotta be pretty sneaky to pay the bill before Pat gets ahold of it. Simon and I managed to sneak one past him but he hornswaggled us outta the rest of them.

X2 on the hospitality of the McSwain's!!

jolar

Dec 11, 2008
San Diego
Any plans for the next class? I couldn't make it to the last one unfortunately.:(
Hopefully I won't have to wait another year!