Drop in batmowheel

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
Last time I talked to dustin from diesel addiction he said when they first came out with the wheel u could buy them but.now u have to buy the complete turbo.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
yeah they have a drop in billet, but everything i've heard says you gotta buy a complete batmo turbo if you want the batmo wheel :(

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
Bullseye claimed they were trying to cut down on copies of the wheel design by not offering just the wheel.

If you ask my opinion there giving people a reason to copy the wheel, or just never buy a charger from them, especially if they just bought a charger before the wheel came out (I heard that complaint from a couple guys).

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
everybody who is concerned about "over boosting" the turbo;

boost does not kill turbos, excessive turbo rpm does.

you guys should look into turbo speed sensors

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
There is a better reason why the wheel is not a drop in lol....

Maybe BE will say, maybe not.

If there is they should have used that as there excuse, instead of the bs line about people trying to copy the wheel.

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
Bullseye wants to sell turbos not wheels. Thats pretty much what I was told.

Thats what there actions and responses to people interested in a drop in show. I'm not saying there isn't a legitimate reasoning they don't sell just the wheel, but it sire seems like there uninterested in selling just the wheel.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
everybody who is concerned about "over boosting" the turbo;

boost does not kill turbos, excessive turbo rpm does.

you guys should look into turbo speed sensors

X2, i put one in, but now i just need to buy a data logger, got too much going on to watch the gauge... it has a recall, but you never know if it was a spike off the line or what. I wonder how much a bw can spin before it takes a crap...

03_DMAX

Aug 15, 2010
Yes, you can purchase them separate for stock turbo. Call mark at danville performance